What have i been doing? I been busy with work and school papers, the graduate school is really getting into my nerves, whew! I'm done with my two reports and there are more to come before the end of the semester, im enjoying it though, lol.
Anyhow, i been using the murakami diary that tessah gave me, i realized what sheng said that she want to do justice on the paper, yeah otherwise it will defeat its purpose hehehe. And I just finished my first murakami book, After Dark, my next would be Norvweigan Wood.
Speaking of books, this bookends, i got it for only P100 from the garage sale in someone's multiply account, i so love it, i know, sugar is still green with envy up to now, lol.

I also got this black mug with Saigon logo and the Feng Shui book, sad i did'nt the green candler holder, darn!

Anyway, just dropped by for a quick post, that would be all for now, i'll visit you soon. Thanks everyone for the visit. Miss you all.

11 comments:
that's ok dear. take your time. andito lang naman kami kagaya mo busy din. hehehe
oy, great finds! i want that feng shui book. kailangan ko e feng shui ang aming bahay. hahaha
hi sis!oi where did you see those garage sales huh?!and you are fast in reading Murakami´s works ha.Ok ba ung After Dark?
wow mitch! ang ganda ng book ends. i love it, wala na bang ganyan? kakainggit nga.
so agree with sheng! i'm green with envy sa bookends mo! ayoko yung mga ulo ng kabayo eh. creepy masyado for me. hahaha...
@bluerose: i think so, kc lilipat palang kayo db, mas maganda kung ma feng shui bago lumipat for better living.
tessah: na refer lang ofcmate ko e, ung after dark kc manipis lang mabilis basahin, so far bitin sya open ending e, nag ma stock na ng norweigan wood buy ako.
@sheng: hehe nag-iisa lang sya eh, share ko n lang sayo hehee
@bursky: ay nde pa ko nakakita ng horse ng bookends pero good sa feng shui ang horse eh, hehehe
welcome baaaack! so how's school now? :)
Welcome back! It's exciting to be super busy, ey? =) I've bargained a book last weekend, too. I'm thinking of flipping through Murakami but I still have tons to read. Take your time, we'll just be around. =)
hi welcome back. Wow you've got that Ms. Saigon mug. i envy you. :)
Great buys!
I love the mug. Saan mo nabili yan :)
Happy Weekend sistah!
@dyanie: i have lots of paperworks to do, grabe kulang ang time, but i enjoyed it.
@witsandnuts: my next would be norweigan wood i couldnt find one pa out of stock sa lahat ng bookstore eh
@upto6only: thanks
@jeanny: got it from the garage sale sa multiply eh
welcome back!!
hope school is all okay!
Absolutely LOVE those bookends!
Post a Comment