In the past two months, so many things happened that made me change my plans, decisions, etc.
Last March 6, when the media announces the death of Francis M at 12pm, 2 hours later the boss announces the death of our company, yes we had to close because of the global financial crisis. We were forced to say goodbye to the company and the people who became my family for almost two years, the big boss sounds like crying during our conference call.
Suddenly, i was forced to make decisions and switched to plan B. It is sad that we lose our job but even sadder when i will no longer with the people i worked with 10hours a day, 5days a week, the memories, the laughter, we all had shares of tampuhan blues but we never took it personally, i miss them a lot.
Anyhow, i'm good, life must go on, right? Yesterday when i attended the graduation of my soon to be doctor cousin, these words stocked in my mind, the priest says, 'that God is always present in all life's uncertainties.
Rigth now i'm doing lots of stuff, i don't have work yet, (may opening ba sa inyo? lol) taking care of a small business, engaged in different rakets (lol) anyway if you are not busy, please drop by at my online store at multiply http://etceterastore.multiply.com/
I hope you guys are all okey, hope to catch up with you soon. Miss yah! Ciao

11 comments:
Hi Mitch, I know this is an old tune but there will definitely be a rainbow after the rain. I'm checking your online store. I sent you a PM in Multiply. Take care!
@jo: yes indeed a rainbow after the rain. thanks got your message.
its nice to hear from you again. well, as they say if one door closes another one opens :)
Happy Weekend
Hi Mitch! We missed you! Remember, God always has the answers. :)
hi dear!!!miss yah!hope everything would be in place na! I know you are a smart girl so soon everything would be fine.trust you on that! nga pala sis im trying to access the multiply stuff..di ko maaccess eh..till then hun!TC always.
Oh Mitch, I'm sorry to hear what happened to your company but I'm sure something good will come along. I've missed you when you were away and am now very happy to hear from you again. ((HUGS))
so sorry about your job! *hugs
Thanks guys, don't worry im doing good. God is Good and Great! TC
awww. *hugness*
but it's nice to hear you're finding ways pa din. aja lang ng aja! :D
asan ba email addy mo dito? hanapin ko. :) pag may vacancy akong mabalitaan, send ko sayo. :)
aww! sad to hear about losing your job. just hold on, makakahanap ka rin agad ng bagong work. *hugssssss*
aww, sorry to hear that mitch!
all things work together for good, so just hang in there, something good will come along for you.
God bless your endeavors, stay strong!
Post a Comment