My bestfriend's wedding

06 June 2009

One of the reasons why im out of blogging lately is because im helping my best friend for her up coming wedding. As the saying goes, "pagka haba-haba daw man ng prosisyon sa simbahan pa rin ang tuloy", finally.

Anyway, she wants a simple wedding with bohemian theme and we are looking for a wedding dress bohemian inspired, she have some ideas about what we wants to wear, we found this one from the net:



top details
bottom

hmm, what do you think of this photo? anyone willing to share, im also looking for the maid of honor dress and the rest of the secondary sponsors.

Anyone who have an idea please feel free to share your thoughts.

S.O.S

12 comments:

sheng said...

be baCK SOON!

upto6only said...

i love the dress. simple yet elegant looking.

Eds said...

elegant dress. i love it. ibig bang sabihin nyan ikaw na rin ang susunod na ikakasal? hehehe

iluvgreen said...

@sheng: i will, miss you all.

@upto6only: yes, indeed

@bluerose: haaha i wish, ill be the next bride, hehehe you'll be the first to know, lol

iluvgreen said...

@sheng: i will, miss you all.

@upto6only: yes, indeed

@bluerose: haaha i wish, ill be the next bride, hehehe you'll be the first to know, lol

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a really pretty dress. I love the hemline.

kg said...

nice dress! :) i like wedding dresses to be more flowy and simple than those elaborate and heavy dress that seem to drag you down. your friend might was well "float" in this dress! :) nice one!

jeanny said...

I love that...I'll show this to my sister, she'll get married this coming Oct kasi. :)

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Wow sis bc tayo ha!Anyway,cute dress po!

I have a tag and award for you...

Take care sis.And I hope na your business is doing fine.

ms firefly said...

yay, the dress is lovely! it's simple and sweet and dainty i wouldn't mind to get married again in that dress. ^-^

iluvgreen said...

@odette: thanks odette, miss na kita..

Jeanny said...

I love the design sayang hindi ko sya naisip dati hehehe!!!

06 June 2009

My bestfriend's wedding

One of the reasons why im out of blogging lately is because im helping my best friend for her up coming wedding. As the saying goes, "pagka haba-haba daw man ng prosisyon sa simbahan pa rin ang tuloy", finally.

Anyway, she wants a simple wedding with bohemian theme and we are looking for a wedding dress bohemian inspired, she have some ideas about what we wants to wear, we found this one from the net:



top details
bottom

hmm, what do you think of this photo? anyone willing to share, im also looking for the maid of honor dress and the rest of the secondary sponsors.

Anyone who have an idea please feel free to share your thoughts.

S.O.S

12 comments:

sheng said...

be baCK SOON!

upto6only said...

i love the dress. simple yet elegant looking.

Eds said...

elegant dress. i love it. ibig bang sabihin nyan ikaw na rin ang susunod na ikakasal? hehehe

iluvgreen said...

@sheng: i will, miss you all.

@upto6only: yes, indeed

@bluerose: haaha i wish, ill be the next bride, hehehe you'll be the first to know, lol

iluvgreen said...

@sheng: i will, miss you all.

@upto6only: yes, indeed

@bluerose: haaha i wish, ill be the next bride, hehehe you'll be the first to know, lol

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a really pretty dress. I love the hemline.

kg said...

nice dress! :) i like wedding dresses to be more flowy and simple than those elaborate and heavy dress that seem to drag you down. your friend might was well "float" in this dress! :) nice one!

jeanny said...

I love that...I'll show this to my sister, she'll get married this coming Oct kasi. :)

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Wow sis bc tayo ha!Anyway,cute dress po!

I have a tag and award for you...

Take care sis.And I hope na your business is doing fine.

ms firefly said...

yay, the dress is lovely! it's simple and sweet and dainty i wouldn't mind to get married again in that dress. ^-^

iluvgreen said...

@odette: thanks odette, miss na kita..

Jeanny said...

I love the design sayang hindi ko sya naisip dati hehehe!!!