and i miss you...

18 August 2009

Last week J and I went on our friendly friends date again. He invited me to watch ...And I love you so of Bea and Sam, i seldom watch tagalog movies but he insisted. Anyway the movie is nice, sam and bea's acting was improved in fairness to them.

I mentioned this because one of the locations was taken in anawangin cove and suddenly i miss anawangin, at times when I want to be alone, I wanted to go back there....


Isn't it refreshing?

7 comments:

sheng said...

Very refreshing!

Pia said...

wow - beautiful!

ria said...

love it i can see why you'd want to go there and relax

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Love it sis!!Sana makapunta din ako dyan.heheehhe!

Alice said...

What a peaceful scenery! :D

Heart of Rachel said...

It looks like a beautiful place. I can picture myself relaxing in a place like that.

ms firefly said...

i want to watch that movie! hehe i'm a sucker for mushy love stories and i like bea. ^-^

it's great to see your favorite place in a movie noh?!

18 August 2009

and i miss you...

Last week J and I went on our friendly friends date again. He invited me to watch ...And I love you so of Bea and Sam, i seldom watch tagalog movies but he insisted. Anyway the movie is nice, sam and bea's acting was improved in fairness to them.

I mentioned this because one of the locations was taken in anawangin cove and suddenly i miss anawangin, at times when I want to be alone, I wanted to go back there....


Isn't it refreshing?

7 comments:

sheng said...

Very refreshing!

Pia said...

wow - beautiful!

ria said...

love it i can see why you'd want to go there and relax

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Love it sis!!Sana makapunta din ako dyan.heheehhe!

Alice said...

What a peaceful scenery! :D

Heart of Rachel said...

It looks like a beautiful place. I can picture myself relaxing in a place like that.

ms firefly said...

i want to watch that movie! hehe i'm a sucker for mushy love stories and i like bea. ^-^

it's great to see your favorite place in a movie noh?!