
I’m really sorry blog that i have set aside you for a long time, it’s not that im too busy, you know the reason why. There are so many things I wanted to write but don’t know how to organize my thoughts.
Im sorry I forgot your 1st birthday! I’ll make up to you once im back to my senses 100% it is a promise that ill try to keep.
Im grateful for my blogger friends who still manage to dropped by, say hello and says misses me even if I wasn’t able to pay you a visit. I miss you all.
It’s been a year since i came a cross Littlemsfirefly’s blog who have inspired me and gave courage to express my thoughts in public, thank you Odette, through you I got a chance to meet wonderful people like you.
Thank you all for sharing your life and everyday experiences with me, for crying with me, for laughing with me, for your advices, for your wonderful words that cheers me up when im down! Thank so much, I am really grateful.
Happy birthday BLOG!

11 comments:
Happy birthday to your blog! :)
happy blog-birthday.
come back sometime okay?
Happy Birthday blog!
happy blog brhtday...hope you'll be updating more na...miss you sis :)
Better late than never. =) Happy blog anniversary!
thank you all! hope to be back soon! catch with you guys.
thank you all! hope to be back soon! catch with you guys.
happy blog birthday!
take your time. andito lang kami...
Oh happy birthday to your blog sis!!!Balik ka na.Celebrate natin yan ng bonggang bongga!hehehhe!
Belated Blogversary! I miss being here. Take care!
happy birthda :)
Post a Comment