Lucky (Not)

30 January 2011

Last night was my first time to be in a casino. Resorts World it is said to be the newest hotspot here in manila for entertainment and leisure with world class gaming (it is indeed). It is situated opposite NAIA Terminal 3 in Pasay.

We had dinner at Crazy Garlic to celebrate a friend's birthday, our original plan is to go clubbing after the dinner but since the celebrant is a regular customer at the casino, she asked us if she can play before we go, she might be lucky because it's her day, and i wanna see and try it because it's my first time.

Inside, I saw many people from all walks of life, local and aliens, i saw oldies in their wheel chair playing. There are performances too, ala vegas(daw). I know nothing about the game, i just observed how it works.

We wandered around while the birthday girl is playing and decided to try the slot machine, there are so many slot machines, some has a pot money of 1M, they said why not I try may have what they call "beginner's luck". I inserted P100 just to try. But it's not our lucky night, good thing, I lose only 100 bucks ( and I dont have much money to gamble in the first place and even if I have, i wont). I know a lot of people who went bankrupt because of gambling addiction.

Then I wonder, what if i won, 1M that night, what am I going to do? Honestly, I dont know.

How about you, what will you do if you won 1M at the slot machine?


3 comments:

kg said...

the only time i've played in a casino, nanalo ako sa slot machine. pero naman, kakapiranggot lang, as in ilang HK dollars lang (it was in macau kasi).

pero i know, i'm not lucky sa mga game of chances.

Chyng said...

when i first played in the casino, nanalo ako. sabi ng dealer, yung mga swerte sa sugal malas naman sa pag-ibig. alam na! hahaha!

iluvgreen said...

Chyng, bat ako nde na lucky sa sugal nde pa rin lucky sa lovelife hahah

30 January 2011

Lucky (Not)

Last night was my first time to be in a casino. Resorts World it is said to be the newest hotspot here in manila for entertainment and leisure with world class gaming (it is indeed). It is situated opposite NAIA Terminal 3 in Pasay.

We had dinner at Crazy Garlic to celebrate a friend's birthday, our original plan is to go clubbing after the dinner but since the celebrant is a regular customer at the casino, she asked us if she can play before we go, she might be lucky because it's her day, and i wanna see and try it because it's my first time.

Inside, I saw many people from all walks of life, local and aliens, i saw oldies in their wheel chair playing. There are performances too, ala vegas(daw). I know nothing about the game, i just observed how it works.

We wandered around while the birthday girl is playing and decided to try the slot machine, there are so many slot machines, some has a pot money of 1M, they said why not I try may have what they call "beginner's luck". I inserted P100 just to try. But it's not our lucky night, good thing, I lose only 100 bucks ( and I dont have much money to gamble in the first place and even if I have, i wont). I know a lot of people who went bankrupt because of gambling addiction.

Then I wonder, what if i won, 1M that night, what am I going to do? Honestly, I dont know.

How about you, what will you do if you won 1M at the slot machine?


3 comments:

kg said...

the only time i've played in a casino, nanalo ako sa slot machine. pero naman, kakapiranggot lang, as in ilang HK dollars lang (it was in macau kasi).

pero i know, i'm not lucky sa mga game of chances.

Chyng said...

when i first played in the casino, nanalo ako. sabi ng dealer, yung mga swerte sa sugal malas naman sa pag-ibig. alam na! hahaha!

iluvgreen said...

Chyng, bat ako nde na lucky sa sugal nde pa rin lucky sa lovelife hahah