merry monday

08 December 2008

I still have pacquiao fever and i think it will last for a few days pa. Anyhow, it's been 4 months since i started blogging but it feels like 4 years. I am overwhelmed with the comments and awards you guys gave me, you are an angels in disguise.

I started blogging in August and ria was one of my very first blog friends, i admire her courage. She gave me my very first blog award and i got another one, it's my 3rd award from her, thanks ria dear and get well soon.

I'm passing this to all of guys, you deserved it too. I am a grateful heart. Salamat.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya sa blogging noh? YOu meet new friends.


Happy blogging :)

Jeanny said...

ay that was me pla hehehe....

Jeanny

iluvgreen said...

hi jeanny, akala kung sino eh, yah right we make friendship even if we dont see each other, we trust what we read, we share experiences and we learn from each other, it makes life more meaningful and you are one of them. thanks

Anonymous said...

I'm glad i met you in blogging...

Eds said...

i'm so glad that i met you here in the blogosphere.

you deserved the award.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

sis its me again!!ang daming awards ha...well u deserve it!i am happy that i have great friends like you..just started blogging for about 2 weeks and wow!i am completely overwhelmed by the friendship you have given me.thumbs up sis!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

sis its me again!!ang daming awards ha...well u deserve it!i am happy that i have great friends like you..just started blogging for about 2 weeks and wow!i am completely overwhelmed by the friendship you have given me.thumbs up sis!

Alice said...

Congrats on the BFF award! :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Congrats on another great award.

08 December 2008

merry monday

I still have pacquiao fever and i think it will last for a few days pa. Anyhow, it's been 4 months since i started blogging but it feels like 4 years. I am overwhelmed with the comments and awards you guys gave me, you are an angels in disguise.

I started blogging in August and ria was one of my very first blog friends, i admire her courage. She gave me my very first blog award and i got another one, it's my 3rd award from her, thanks ria dear and get well soon.

I'm passing this to all of guys, you deserved it too. I am a grateful heart. Salamat.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya sa blogging noh? YOu meet new friends.


Happy blogging :)

Jeanny said...

ay that was me pla hehehe....

Jeanny

iluvgreen said...

hi jeanny, akala kung sino eh, yah right we make friendship even if we dont see each other, we trust what we read, we share experiences and we learn from each other, it makes life more meaningful and you are one of them. thanks

Anonymous said...

I'm glad i met you in blogging...

Eds said...

i'm so glad that i met you here in the blogosphere.

you deserved the award.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

sis its me again!!ang daming awards ha...well u deserve it!i am happy that i have great friends like you..just started blogging for about 2 weeks and wow!i am completely overwhelmed by the friendship you have given me.thumbs up sis!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

sis its me again!!ang daming awards ha...well u deserve it!i am happy that i have great friends like you..just started blogging for about 2 weeks and wow!i am completely overwhelmed by the friendship you have given me.thumbs up sis!

Alice said...

Congrats on the BFF award! :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Congrats on another great award.