in my lenient time

04 December 2008

as i was blessed with flexible working hours i did some friends a favor, i did shopping for them! (yay, sarap ng buhay) lol! Who doesn't love shopping anyway?

So sheng, the "think green" shirt will be delivered in your doorstep any moment now, lol.


and Hens, bought the bonnets, so see you later, buddy.




if you want me to do shopping for you, im very much willing, lol. pero it's raining so medyo lazy ako today, pwede bukas na lang? lol


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am so excited, if it arrives today, I will be using it for the family day on Saturday, hurrah there, and after the event on Saturday, I will find the best sarong here in gensan, hehehe... Thanks Mitch!

Eds said...

wow! bait naman. ako, pwede mo rin ipagshopping? hehehe

iluvgreen said...

sheng, i hope ypu'll like it.. excited na din ako sa sarong.. heheh

iluvgreen said...

suree, bluerose i have time to shopp, basta shopping palagi ako may time, hehehe

Anonymous said...

uy shopping...I love shopping too. I wanted to do it for a living nga hahaha.

Great shirt. Where did you buy that pala!

iluvgreen said...

hi jeanny, i bought it in tiendisitas dito sa pasig beside sm hypermart, maganda sya, sobrang comfy ng cloth kc malambot, ask sheng she like it much. marami silang design actually sobrang n t tempt n nman ako bumili, heheh

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi sis.how are you.
cute shirt and bonnet! did you knit dat?
and like what others asked you,wud u mind shopping stuff for me.lol!!!! take care sis.stay happy.

iluvgreen said...

@Ramintessah: i wish i made that stuff,lol dont have a gifted hands.. envied you.. of course i can do shopping for you, hah.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

you are so sweet dear!and u have a lot of talents that I envy with...hahahhaha!the feeling is mutual..sounds great.see you around sis.il send u one,just tell me.

04 December 2008

in my lenient time

as i was blessed with flexible working hours i did some friends a favor, i did shopping for them! (yay, sarap ng buhay) lol! Who doesn't love shopping anyway?

So sheng, the "think green" shirt will be delivered in your doorstep any moment now, lol.


and Hens, bought the bonnets, so see you later, buddy.




if you want me to do shopping for you, im very much willing, lol. pero it's raining so medyo lazy ako today, pwede bukas na lang? lol


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am so excited, if it arrives today, I will be using it for the family day on Saturday, hurrah there, and after the event on Saturday, I will find the best sarong here in gensan, hehehe... Thanks Mitch!

Eds said...

wow! bait naman. ako, pwede mo rin ipagshopping? hehehe

iluvgreen said...

sheng, i hope ypu'll like it.. excited na din ako sa sarong.. heheh

iluvgreen said...

suree, bluerose i have time to shopp, basta shopping palagi ako may time, hehehe

Anonymous said...

uy shopping...I love shopping too. I wanted to do it for a living nga hahaha.

Great shirt. Where did you buy that pala!

iluvgreen said...

hi jeanny, i bought it in tiendisitas dito sa pasig beside sm hypermart, maganda sya, sobrang comfy ng cloth kc malambot, ask sheng she like it much. marami silang design actually sobrang n t tempt n nman ako bumili, heheh

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi sis.how are you.
cute shirt and bonnet! did you knit dat?
and like what others asked you,wud u mind shopping stuff for me.lol!!!! take care sis.stay happy.

iluvgreen said...

@Ramintessah: i wish i made that stuff,lol dont have a gifted hands.. envied you.. of course i can do shopping for you, hah.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

you are so sweet dear!and u have a lot of talents that I envy with...hahahhaha!the feeling is mutual..sounds great.see you around sis.il send u one,just tell me.