award and kilig

04 December 2008



mommy Rachel bestowed me this Great Buddy award, thank you sooo much, you have a big heart indeed. And of course i'm passing this to my other great online buddies, another great mom, sheng, the talented jo of witsandnuts, the book lover alice and back to you of course mommy rach.

**************************

I'm still in Side A mode so forgive me, just can't resist the new apple of my eye, my new crush, it's Lee von Cailao pala not Ned Esguerra hahaha. hayyy kilig :)


9 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

You're very welcome.

Thanks for sharing this cool video. It must have been great watching Side A again.

Anonymous said...

cool vid...i think (actually, I feel) na crush ko na rin sya hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award. =) Cool video. Another reason to love Side A more!

Eds said...

wow! cool video. thanks for sharing.

congrats for the award.

Anonymous said...

I love Side A, I love Forevermore, naging lovesong ko pa nga siya way back in college, haha... got the package and it was way too cool! Love it mitch, will post about this next week. Thanks so much.

Alice said...

Ooohh... thanks very much for the award! You're a great buddy too and I'm so glad I met you on the blogosphere! God bless you!

iluvgreen said...

@rachel: oo galing nya, kilig

@jeanny: hahaha, share ko sya sayo, lol.

@witsandnuts: you're welcome. mabuhay ang side A, lol

@bluerose: thanks too

@sheng: oi team song nyo b ayan ni hubby? glad you liked the shirt.

@alice: same here

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

nice and sweet award sis.u deserved it! PARABENS!
hope we can be great friends too. i am really enjoying blogging so much. and i hope u can drop by sometime on my other blog(http://ramintessahsworld.blogspot.com/).
see you there!!take care sis.

iluvgreen said...

@Ramintessah: thanks sis, glad you enjoyed blogging. looking forward for a another great friendship.

04 December 2008

award and kilig



mommy Rachel bestowed me this Great Buddy award, thank you sooo much, you have a big heart indeed. And of course i'm passing this to my other great online buddies, another great mom, sheng, the talented jo of witsandnuts, the book lover alice and back to you of course mommy rach.

**************************

I'm still in Side A mode so forgive me, just can't resist the new apple of my eye, my new crush, it's Lee von Cailao pala not Ned Esguerra hahaha. hayyy kilig :)


9 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

You're very welcome.

Thanks for sharing this cool video. It must have been great watching Side A again.

Anonymous said...

cool vid...i think (actually, I feel) na crush ko na rin sya hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award. =) Cool video. Another reason to love Side A more!

Eds said...

wow! cool video. thanks for sharing.

congrats for the award.

Anonymous said...

I love Side A, I love Forevermore, naging lovesong ko pa nga siya way back in college, haha... got the package and it was way too cool! Love it mitch, will post about this next week. Thanks so much.

Alice said...

Ooohh... thanks very much for the award! You're a great buddy too and I'm so glad I met you on the blogosphere! God bless you!

iluvgreen said...

@rachel: oo galing nya, kilig

@jeanny: hahaha, share ko sya sayo, lol.

@witsandnuts: you're welcome. mabuhay ang side A, lol

@bluerose: thanks too

@sheng: oi team song nyo b ayan ni hubby? glad you liked the shirt.

@alice: same here

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

nice and sweet award sis.u deserved it! PARABENS!
hope we can be great friends too. i am really enjoying blogging so much. and i hope u can drop by sometime on my other blog(http://ramintessahsworld.blogspot.com/).
see you there!!take care sis.

iluvgreen said...

@Ramintessah: thanks sis, glad you enjoyed blogging. looking forward for a another great friendship.