Spaghetti strands separate the days
Selected quotations and extract from Murakami's novel appear on almost every page
I almost forgot, this my 100th post. Hooray to me!
and i think green :)
It's beautiful! I read about this diary too. Enjoy it even though you'll not be writing in it and I can totally understand. I wouldn't, too, if I were you. :D
hi sis!glad you love it!hmm..Murakami?you should have asked ONE,she is a no. fan.lol.i read Sputnik Sweetheart.
Wow, I too love that one, hey, i am using the journal you gave me, but I wrote on it, not that pangit siya kaya ko siya sinulatan ha, i just want to do justice on the paper, hehehe... Thanks Mitch!
OMG! ang ganda ng diary mo sis. i understand why you do not want to write on it.
yay, i love journals! and mostly, i don't write on them, they're too good to write on. hehe
congratulations on the 100th post!
Beautiful diary! I like it. =)
congrats on 100 posts.
Sorry about that password post, I decided to delete it... Sorry!
P
congrats on the 100th post. i love that diary i want one! :)
congratz! more more to come!
btw, mitch, may repeat yung freestyle, side a and mymp concert. love to love ata title. feb 15 :)
so lovely, i too will not be able to write it hehehe
misyel, you're IT!
i tagged you! :)
congrats on your 100th! xo
that looks so fab. Your friend is so sweet :)
congrats on the 100th post! the diary looks really cool ;-) haven't seen it here in tokyo yet, but then, i just got back from manila. hehehe. hope you have a great year ahead!
Copyright © 2010 i luv green
Supported by SUV Reviews, Bed in a Bag
Designed by Splashy Blogger Templates
14 comments:
It's beautiful! I read about this diary too. Enjoy it even though you'll not be writing in it and I can totally understand. I wouldn't, too, if I were you. :D
hi sis!glad you love it!hmm..Murakami?you should have asked ONE,she is a no. fan.lol.i read Sputnik Sweetheart.
Wow, I too love that one, hey, i am using the journal you gave me, but I wrote on it, not that pangit siya kaya ko siya sinulatan ha, i just want to do justice on the paper, hehehe... Thanks Mitch!
OMG! ang ganda ng diary mo sis. i understand why you do not want to write on it.
yay, i love journals! and mostly, i don't write on them, they're too good to write on. hehe
congratulations on the 100th post!
Beautiful diary! I like it. =)
congrats on 100 posts.
Sorry about that password post, I decided to delete it... Sorry!
P
congrats on the 100th post. i love that diary i want one! :)
congratz! more more to come!
btw, mitch, may repeat yung freestyle, side a and mymp concert. love to love ata title. feb 15 :)
so lovely, i too will not be able to write it hehehe
misyel, you're IT!
i tagged you! :)
congrats on your 100th! xo
that looks so fab. Your friend is so sweet :)
congrats on the 100th post! the diary looks really cool ;-) haven't seen it here in tokyo yet, but then, i just got back from manila. hehehe. hope you have a great year ahead!
Post a Comment