rain rain go away

09 September 2009


the rain is like forever, i hope it wont get in the way, so i can accomplish my plans.

got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...... that the great advantage of having nothing is that everything becomes a gain.

4 comments:

sheng said...

Take care mitch! The rain is heavily pouring in Luzon...bring umbrellas, boots, slippers, jackets... Be safe!

Jeanny said...

I love rain but not this much. I wanted to see some sunshine :)

Have a great day Mitch!

iluvgreen said...

sheng and jeanny- buti tumigil n ang ulan, tamad ako nag maulan ayaw ko mabasa ung paa ko

kg said...

grabe ang rain ngayon...parang galit! and the weather is getting crazier! grabe!

09 September 2009

rain rain go away


the rain is like forever, i hope it wont get in the way, so i can accomplish my plans.

got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...... that the great advantage of having nothing is that everything becomes a gain.

4 comments:

sheng said...

Take care mitch! The rain is heavily pouring in Luzon...bring umbrellas, boots, slippers, jackets... Be safe!

Jeanny said...

I love rain but not this much. I wanted to see some sunshine :)

Have a great day Mitch!

iluvgreen said...

sheng and jeanny- buti tumigil n ang ulan, tamad ako nag maulan ayaw ko mabasa ung paa ko

kg said...

grabe ang rain ngayon...parang galit! and the weather is getting crazier! grabe!