Just like what brusky said, yes "i'm semi-back", with my little time for blogging, email checking, face booking and hanging out with my old friends .. i wanted to grab this opportunity (long weekend and a stable internet connection AS OF THE MOMENT, calling PLDT) to catch up with you guys.
I am excited because:
(1) excited with my new Starbucks 2010 planner, can't wait to write my scheds and plans for 2010, it is my very first SB planner, thanks to my generous friends for their contribution, actually i dont have plan of getting one since 17 SB beverages is magastos, but knowing that it is for a good cause since some proceed will go the victims of Typhoon Ondoy and to SparHope, i decided to join and I believed we are meant to be (lol), a friend treated us at SB and he gave me the stickers, I got 4 and another friend contributed three and few other friends so I completed the 17 stickers in two weeks time, yay I'm blessed with generous friends, Thank you God.
(2) excited with KG's contest, her love for traveling and exploring beautiful places is very contagious and she inspires me to save money to explore places too and experience it my self, I have learned something from the different places she visited and i've come to love her blog more because of this, thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.
(3) with airlines left and right promo fare (PAL and CEBU)
(4) with free movie passes (any movies) from citibank, if i learned about it earlier i could have watch new moon and 2012 for free, anyway marami pang movies na susunod
(5) and last but not the least, PASKO NA!

3 comments:
yay! congrats sa 1st SB planner mo hehe! :)
uy yung sa citibank promo, grab it na ha! kasi til january 2010 lang yan! :)
i hope you are not only semi-back, hope you are fully back! hehehe, namiss kita mitch! travel na, and visit me here in gensan...
@dyanie: oo nga e, kahapon ko lang nalaman,kainis, anyway marami pa namn mga movies na susunod
@sheng: hmm you gave me an idea, gensan, gensan..
Post a Comment