Among the places i set foot in, so far my top 3 favorite :
ANAWANGIN
3
Of COURSE my beloved hometown QUEZON
Isn't it nice when there is one place where you can always go back to, where people dear to you always welcomes you with a huge smile and a warm hug, where happy memories are always vivid and will never ever turn its back on you? How wonderful!PARIS, FRANCE
Need I say more? Other people say, Europe is a must see before you die...someday Paris, someday, wait for me
{Via}2
HONGKONG
I want to experience Disneyland
{Via}3
MALDIVES, oh malvides....

{Via}
There are a lot of places I want to go to, discover and conquer, as in a lot, i was born with a mole in my foot. Only here in our country there are a lot of wonderful places, i want to go to Bohol, Palawan, Batanes, Ilocos and a lot more, too many to mention. Thanks CEBU Pacific AND PAL for the promo, hopefully more promos to come, who knows I might visit GenSan next year, di ba Sheng, wink wink.
My next stop is Bangkong in January next year, my excited and hopefully Australia in 2011 to visit my brother.



6 comments:
my must-visit place too is europe. yes, there are a lot of beautiful places here in the philippines especially those that have not yet explored by many. Thanks nga sa cebu pac and pal for making these places reachable to everyone.
ayyy! ako din gusto ko makapunta ng hongkong. good luck sis. sana mapuntahan mo lahat yang mga lugar na yan.
I wanted to go to maldives...my dream vacay :)
will be going to singapore next year! let's see if it goes to my top three! :)
naku, punta ka na hong kong. it's so, so fun!
thanks for joining!
enjoy bangkok!
Singapore almost became my 3rd home. When I stayed there, I had so much fun jumping on the MRT and just watch the whole of Singapura pass me by.
How I wish I can go to Maldives too. Don't you just love the blue-green waters? :D
Hello, hello! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment