Welcome 2010- I hope ...

05 January 2010

I was'nt able to greet you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year, but it's better late than never, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

I have noticed that I only have 31 posts for 2009 compare to 98 from last year considering that I started mid of 2008, my life really turned upside down, last year i been boasting about my privilege of buying my own time, now I hope I can buy time, saan na bibili? Well, the famous saying " ang buhay ay weather weather lang" is indeed true.

I'm thankful to God for all the blessings, for the work even if it brought so much stress to me. I hope i can spend more time with you, read your blogs like i did before, i hope i can manage my time enough to visit you everyday.

I am hopeful that this year will be a lot better for all of us especially for our country.

I hope i can update my blog often, im looking forward to my Bangkok trip next week, I have something to tell you when I get back.

Happy new year everyone, keep the faith and be safe. God Bless you all.

7 comments:

kg said...

happy new year!

all the best to you this 2010!

Eds said...

happy new year iluvgreen! wish you all the best this 2010. goodluck.

witsandnuts said...

Here's to wish us a happier new year!

iluvgreen said...

thank you guys, i'll visit you soon

upto6only said...

happy new year!!!. more blessings to come this 2010

ALiNe said...

Happy new year!

jeanny said...

Happy New year and enjoy Bangkok!!!

05 January 2010

Welcome 2010- I hope ...

I was'nt able to greet you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year, but it's better late than never, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

I have noticed that I only have 31 posts for 2009 compare to 98 from last year considering that I started mid of 2008, my life really turned upside down, last year i been boasting about my privilege of buying my own time, now I hope I can buy time, saan na bibili? Well, the famous saying " ang buhay ay weather weather lang" is indeed true.

I'm thankful to God for all the blessings, for the work even if it brought so much stress to me. I hope i can spend more time with you, read your blogs like i did before, i hope i can manage my time enough to visit you everyday.

I am hopeful that this year will be a lot better for all of us especially for our country.

I hope i can update my blog often, im looking forward to my Bangkok trip next week, I have something to tell you when I get back.

Happy new year everyone, keep the faith and be safe. God Bless you all.

7 comments:

kg said...

happy new year!

all the best to you this 2010!

Eds said...

happy new year iluvgreen! wish you all the best this 2010. goodluck.

witsandnuts said...

Here's to wish us a happier new year!

iluvgreen said...

thank you guys, i'll visit you soon

upto6only said...

happy new year!!!. more blessings to come this 2010

ALiNe said...

Happy new year!

jeanny said...

Happy New year and enjoy Bangkok!!!