rejoice in finding the lost

11 September 2010

I was lost and found my way back! My way back to blog world. This blog been idle for months for 3 reasons: (1) busy with work (2) nothing much to talk about except work and i dont want to exhaust you & (3) too lazy.

Since the last time you heard from me, except those who are in my facebook list, I eat, I pray (and i lost love). I got hooked by Elizabeth's search for "balance". I drooled and craved for Italian food, imagined my self praying and scrubbing the tiles of the Ashram and hoping to replace a lost love (anywhere, even if i'm not) in Indonesia, and I want to meet the medicine man and his magic picture.

Today, I attended the (anticipated) mass at my favorite chapel, St.Pio Chapel in Libis. I discovered this chapel (that looked like a church) when i was working in Eastwood.


{Photo Credit}

The place is beautiful and solemn, I was amazed at its grandeur, that I lost for words describing it (i want you to find it for your self here). I been there many times and still, i feel like crying during my every visit. Many devotees of Padre Pio went there everyday. After every mass, there is a veneration of Padre Pio relics. You can write your petitions as many as you want, there are 2 drop boxes, one inside the chapel and the other one is in the garden at the back.

The place is so peaceful. When i first saw it, i told my self I want to get married here (but im not sure if they allow weddings there) . For me it is a perfect place for spiritual enhancement and soul searching.


This Sunday's gospel is about God's love for all of us, even those who've gone astray. God rejoices when a lost soul find its way back. I've lost my way many times, but with His love, I managed to trace the path back and i'm grateful for that.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone.
Pray, Hope and dont worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and
will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have, it's the key
to God's heart - Padre Pio


6 comments:

kg said...

welcome back!!!

i have eat, pray, love too. i bought it last may. sadly, i haven't read one page yet. hu hu!

iluvgreen said...

hi kg, thanks for dropping by. syang naman, wait mo na lang ung movie :)

witsandnuts said...

I have the book, until now hindi ko pa nabababasa. :(

Hey, I like your new layout!

iluvgreen said...

thanks jo :)

Eds said...

hello! hello! iluvgreen, welcome back.

iluvgreen said...

thanks eds

11 September 2010

rejoice in finding the lost

I was lost and found my way back! My way back to blog world. This blog been idle for months for 3 reasons: (1) busy with work (2) nothing much to talk about except work and i dont want to exhaust you & (3) too lazy.

Since the last time you heard from me, except those who are in my facebook list, I eat, I pray (and i lost love). I got hooked by Elizabeth's search for "balance". I drooled and craved for Italian food, imagined my self praying and scrubbing the tiles of the Ashram and hoping to replace a lost love (anywhere, even if i'm not) in Indonesia, and I want to meet the medicine man and his magic picture.

Today, I attended the (anticipated) mass at my favorite chapel, St.Pio Chapel in Libis. I discovered this chapel (that looked like a church) when i was working in Eastwood.


{Photo Credit}

The place is beautiful and solemn, I was amazed at its grandeur, that I lost for words describing it (i want you to find it for your self here). I been there many times and still, i feel like crying during my every visit. Many devotees of Padre Pio went there everyday. After every mass, there is a veneration of Padre Pio relics. You can write your petitions as many as you want, there are 2 drop boxes, one inside the chapel and the other one is in the garden at the back.

The place is so peaceful. When i first saw it, i told my self I want to get married here (but im not sure if they allow weddings there) . For me it is a perfect place for spiritual enhancement and soul searching.


This Sunday's gospel is about God's love for all of us, even those who've gone astray. God rejoices when a lost soul find its way back. I've lost my way many times, but with His love, I managed to trace the path back and i'm grateful for that.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone.
Pray, Hope and dont worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and
will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have, it's the key
to God's heart - Padre Pio


6 comments:

kg said...

welcome back!!!

i have eat, pray, love too. i bought it last may. sadly, i haven't read one page yet. hu hu!

iluvgreen said...

hi kg, thanks for dropping by. syang naman, wait mo na lang ung movie :)

witsandnuts said...

I have the book, until now hindi ko pa nabababasa. :(

Hey, I like your new layout!

iluvgreen said...

thanks jo :)

Eds said...

hello! hello! iluvgreen, welcome back.

iluvgreen said...

thanks eds