6 and 10 meme

26 November 2008

I was tagged by the jo a.ka. "Twilighter" of witsandnuts. thanks jo.

6 things that make me happy
1. of course my family
2. friends
3. my favorite TV series like Big bang theory, CSI, GG and Fringe
4. my flexible working hours
5. shopping
6. anything and everything that are free

i'm tagging rachel, alice and ria.

10 things I'm Thankful for, a tagged from mommy rachel, (sorry it's late)
"If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "thank you," that would suffice" - Meister Eckhart

I'm thankful for number 1, 2, 3 (big bang theory never fails to make me laugh out loud) ,4 and 6 above
6. good health
7. that our company is "in sound shape" despite the US crisis and we are looking forward to a prosperous 2009.
8. everyone who made me happy
9. for my blogger friends
10. thanks to benzac for preventing my pimple to turn into ugly acne

i'm tagging witsandnuts, sheng, bluerose and iblogbecause.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"jo a.ka. "Twilighter" of witsandnuts." - hahaha!

I love shopping, too. Thanks for the tag. =)

Alice said...

iluvgreen, thanks for the tag. I shall post mine soon. :)

Eds said...

oh, thanks for the tag dear. will post mine later.

princess_dyanie said...

let's all look forward to prosperous 2009! weeee! :)

Anonymous said...

lets all be happy. Kahit anong problem malulutas din hehehe :)

Have a happy evening :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing the things that you are thankful for. Having a wonderful family and great finds make life more meaningful.

I'm also thankful to my blog friends. It makes me smile each time a blog friend drops by and takes time to comment.

Thanks for the tag. I'll do it this weekend. Take care.

iluvgreen said...

@jo: we all love shopping. you're always welcome.

@alice: thanks no pressure.

@bluerose: thanks for doing the tag

@dyanie: cheers to 2009

@jeanny: AMEN.

@rachel: thanks to you too.

26 November 2008

6 and 10 meme

I was tagged by the jo a.ka. "Twilighter" of witsandnuts. thanks jo.

6 things that make me happy
1. of course my family
2. friends
3. my favorite TV series like Big bang theory, CSI, GG and Fringe
4. my flexible working hours
5. shopping
6. anything and everything that are free

i'm tagging rachel, alice and ria.

10 things I'm Thankful for, a tagged from mommy rachel, (sorry it's late)
"If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "thank you," that would suffice" - Meister Eckhart

I'm thankful for number 1, 2, 3 (big bang theory never fails to make me laugh out loud) ,4 and 6 above
6. good health
7. that our company is "in sound shape" despite the US crisis and we are looking forward to a prosperous 2009.
8. everyone who made me happy
9. for my blogger friends
10. thanks to benzac for preventing my pimple to turn into ugly acne

i'm tagging witsandnuts, sheng, bluerose and iblogbecause.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"jo a.ka. "Twilighter" of witsandnuts." - hahaha!

I love shopping, too. Thanks for the tag. =)

Alice said...

iluvgreen, thanks for the tag. I shall post mine soon. :)

Eds said...

oh, thanks for the tag dear. will post mine later.

princess_dyanie said...

let's all look forward to prosperous 2009! weeee! :)

Anonymous said...

lets all be happy. Kahit anong problem malulutas din hehehe :)

Have a happy evening :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing the things that you are thankful for. Having a wonderful family and great finds make life more meaningful.

I'm also thankful to my blog friends. It makes me smile each time a blog friend drops by and takes time to comment.

Thanks for the tag. I'll do it this weekend. Take care.

iluvgreen said...

@jo: we all love shopping. you're always welcome.

@alice: thanks no pressure.

@bluerose: thanks for doing the tag

@dyanie: cheers to 2009

@jeanny: AMEN.

@rachel: thanks to you too.