of leisure and responsibility

30 November 2008


Yay! tomorrow is holiday and i'm looking forward to it and the back-to-back-to-back concert of Side-A, MYMP and Freestyle, opps i get too excited. I have a bunch of school papers to read and to report and Harry Potter and the Half blood prince in my plate, so this weekend is a mixture of leisure and responsibility, lol.

I was thinking of re-arranging my bedroom today but i need to consult first Lilian Too (for a good feng shui), yes i'm a feng shui believer, but of course i don't base my life in it, i just consult some and so far it worked for me. In general 2008 is a good year for me, almost everything fall into place but for one and that is what im working right now and i have a strong feeling that the Good Lord will grant me that wish soon (sounds optimistic) hah, i'll keep my fingers crossed)

I have found another shirt to add in my comfort shirts collection, i saw this in tiendesitas last thursday and i can;t resist its charm.


We put our Christmas Tree up yesterday but we still need to buy other decors to add on it.



Have you set up your Christmas Tree? Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently fancy statement tees. Might be getting some from there soon. This is the first time I've never set-up a christmas tree. I was thinking of having one but deferred my plan since I'm spending the holidays there anyway. Happy weekend!

iluvgreen said...

hi jo, you see more statements tees when you come home, it's everywhere. i hope we bump into each other :)

Anonymous said...

huwaw! inggit! that sound like a great concert, i love all those bands! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i love harry potter :)

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

sis i admire how u budget ur time.lol!and i understand the feeling of how it feels to be loaded of a lot of reading materials.back in college, i took up polical economy.my major is economics.weekend sched:read thesis paper, read books , read and read..lol!gambatte sis!

Alice said...

Enjoy the concert and tell us all about it! :)

iluvgreen said...

@caryn: yay mamaya n ung concert. balitaan kita.

@ria: i just finished the half blood prince and i wanted to buy the final book.

@aihra: i need to or else im dead hahahha

@alice: thanks, i'll let you know tomorrow.

princess_dyanie said...

Christmas is in the air! wohooo! :P

have fun sa concert!

Heart of Rachel said...

I've heard about that concert. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

That's a nice Christmas tree. We were supposed to put it up today but we got a little side tracked. Hopefully tomorrow, we can put our tree up.

Anonymous said...

Mich, I love that T-shirt, can you get one for me? I would like to endure the Christmas being green-minded (pun not intended!)

iluvgreen said...

@dyanie : ang saya ng concert, i'll make a post later.

@rachel: share namn ng pic kabag n n set up na. enjoy

@sheng: sure sure, there are other designs, i emailed you pls check it.

Eds said...

that's a nice t-shirt.

goodluck and enjoy the concert!

i only have small christmas tree at home. it's for my baby actually. will buy big one when we already move to our new house.

30 November 2008

of leisure and responsibility


Yay! tomorrow is holiday and i'm looking forward to it and the back-to-back-to-back concert of Side-A, MYMP and Freestyle, opps i get too excited. I have a bunch of school papers to read and to report and Harry Potter and the Half blood prince in my plate, so this weekend is a mixture of leisure and responsibility, lol.

I was thinking of re-arranging my bedroom today but i need to consult first Lilian Too (for a good feng shui), yes i'm a feng shui believer, but of course i don't base my life in it, i just consult some and so far it worked for me. In general 2008 is a good year for me, almost everything fall into place but for one and that is what im working right now and i have a strong feeling that the Good Lord will grant me that wish soon (sounds optimistic) hah, i'll keep my fingers crossed)

I have found another shirt to add in my comfort shirts collection, i saw this in tiendesitas last thursday and i can;t resist its charm.


We put our Christmas Tree up yesterday but we still need to buy other decors to add on it.



Have you set up your Christmas Tree? Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently fancy statement tees. Might be getting some from there soon. This is the first time I've never set-up a christmas tree. I was thinking of having one but deferred my plan since I'm spending the holidays there anyway. Happy weekend!

iluvgreen said...

hi jo, you see more statements tees when you come home, it's everywhere. i hope we bump into each other :)

Anonymous said...

huwaw! inggit! that sound like a great concert, i love all those bands! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i love harry potter :)

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

sis i admire how u budget ur time.lol!and i understand the feeling of how it feels to be loaded of a lot of reading materials.back in college, i took up polical economy.my major is economics.weekend sched:read thesis paper, read books , read and read..lol!gambatte sis!

Alice said...

Enjoy the concert and tell us all about it! :)

iluvgreen said...

@caryn: yay mamaya n ung concert. balitaan kita.

@ria: i just finished the half blood prince and i wanted to buy the final book.

@aihra: i need to or else im dead hahahha

@alice: thanks, i'll let you know tomorrow.

princess_dyanie said...

Christmas is in the air! wohooo! :P

have fun sa concert!

Heart of Rachel said...

I've heard about that concert. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

That's a nice Christmas tree. We were supposed to put it up today but we got a little side tracked. Hopefully tomorrow, we can put our tree up.

Anonymous said...

Mich, I love that T-shirt, can you get one for me? I would like to endure the Christmas being green-minded (pun not intended!)

iluvgreen said...

@dyanie : ang saya ng concert, i'll make a post later.

@rachel: share namn ng pic kabag n n set up na. enjoy

@sheng: sure sure, there are other designs, i emailed you pls check it.

Eds said...

that's a nice t-shirt.

goodluck and enjoy the concert!

i only have small christmas tree at home. it's for my baby actually. will buy big one when we already move to our new house.