for a change

13 November 2008

i have a new template again, for the nth time, it goes with my moods, as you see, i get bored easily, anyway for a change, i'll be having my BFF as my co-author, he'll write one post per week most probably on his TGIT (thank God it's Thursday), he's working in UAE as a professor, so expect posts about life in middle east. For his personal details i'll let him do the writing, so watch out for him. TC

9 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I love your new theme ... simple and classy.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to frequent switching of themes, heehee. And your blog's look keeps on getting better. =) I like the color combination. Hey, having a guest blogger is interesting. And he also observes TGIT!

iluvgreen said...

thanks for dropping by girls, glad you like my new theme, i like it much, surely i'll be using it for quite a long time, hahaha sana...
for my guest blogger, hopefully my bff can keep up to his promise..hehehe i know he is working on his first post.. let's all wait for his UAE escapades..have a nice week end.

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the first post, that will sure be knockout post. Hehe, i don't think i can make my hubby guest-post in my blog as he can't even post in his own... Ack!

iluvgreen said...

hahaha sheng, force him hahahah, i made my bff say yes finally, nakulitan cguro, i forced him to read and comment on my blog everyday hahah.

Eds said...

your new theme is pretty cool. i like it.

yes, i'll watch out for the first post of your bff.

iluvgreen said...

@bluerose: glad you liked it. hahah n pressure na yong bff ko hehehe

Anonymous said...

I like your theme! I get bored with themes and change pretty often. Hehe.

Can't wait to read stuff from your BFF.

iluvgreen said...

@iblogbecause: thanks for dropping by. same here, i'm always looking for something new, but i like this one much hopefully i'll be using it for a long time (fingers cross). I added you in my blog list so,I'll be frequent in your cyber home.

13 November 2008

for a change

i have a new template again, for the nth time, it goes with my moods, as you see, i get bored easily, anyway for a change, i'll be having my BFF as my co-author, he'll write one post per week most probably on his TGIT (thank God it's Thursday), he's working in UAE as a professor, so expect posts about life in middle east. For his personal details i'll let him do the writing, so watch out for him. TC

9 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I love your new theme ... simple and classy.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to frequent switching of themes, heehee. And your blog's look keeps on getting better. =) I like the color combination. Hey, having a guest blogger is interesting. And he also observes TGIT!

iluvgreen said...

thanks for dropping by girls, glad you like my new theme, i like it much, surely i'll be using it for quite a long time, hahaha sana...
for my guest blogger, hopefully my bff can keep up to his promise..hehehe i know he is working on his first post.. let's all wait for his UAE escapades..have a nice week end.

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the first post, that will sure be knockout post. Hehe, i don't think i can make my hubby guest-post in my blog as he can't even post in his own... Ack!

iluvgreen said...

hahaha sheng, force him hahahah, i made my bff say yes finally, nakulitan cguro, i forced him to read and comment on my blog everyday hahah.

Eds said...

your new theme is pretty cool. i like it.

yes, i'll watch out for the first post of your bff.

iluvgreen said...

@bluerose: glad you liked it. hahah n pressure na yong bff ko hehehe

Anonymous said...

I like your theme! I get bored with themes and change pretty often. Hehe.

Can't wait to read stuff from your BFF.

iluvgreen said...

@iblogbecause: thanks for dropping by. same here, i'm always looking for something new, but i like this one much hopefully i'll be using it for a long time (fingers cross). I added you in my blog list so,I'll be frequent in your cyber home.