Aloha everyone!
I took a day off yesterday and spent it with my good friend M who came home to celebrate the holiday here in Pinas, we shopped all day (my favorite past-time), chat, in short we paint the town red. It was nice to be reunited with your friends noh?
Malls everywhere was crowded and everyone is in a holiday mode. Last Sunday we watched the "Paskotitap sa Pasig", it was a Christmas Floats organized by the city government of Pasig. Several organizations, schools and industries joined the parade. I had a hard time taking pictures because it was crowded and people blocked my view but i tried and succeeded, i took few decent pictures to share with you:
I took a day off yesterday and spent it with my good friend M who came home to celebrate the holiday here in Pinas, we shopped all day (my favorite past-time), chat, in short we paint the town red. It was nice to be reunited with your friends noh?
Malls everywhere was crowded and everyone is in a holiday mode. Last Sunday we watched the "Paskotitap sa Pasig", it was a Christmas Floats organized by the city government of Pasig. Several organizations, schools and industries joined the parade. I had a hard time taking pictures because it was crowded and people blocked my view but i tried and succeeded, i took few decent pictures to share with you:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 comments:
Wow, ganda, it's really nice when Christmas is made special because of lights and everything worth sharing...
Ooooh... I do how it's like to be taking pictures in a crowded place. You did a fine job though. I enjoyed viewing the photos. Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment