the girl with a green scarf

27 February 2009



just watch confession of a shoppaholic an hour ago, after seeing the movie, i realized that im far from being a shoppaholic, i really thought that im a borderline shoppaholic, thank God Im not, i never been to any fight just for the pair of boots on sale, lol.

it's a lighthearted film, it leaves me with a good feeling after and being mesmerized by hugh dancy smile is a plus, isla fisher is good too, she has a "gift of physical comedy". I never read any of the book so dont have comparison, anyone wants to share?

anyhow, i think im gonna use these words "do i need this" often.

Happy weekend guys!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am only addicted to food, and staring at food and asking myself "do i need this?" will surely make me answer...

YES!

Arghhhhh...

iluvgreen said...

hahah sheng nde halata ang payat mo eh, sa akin obvious!

ms firefly said...

i don't like that they made becky an american. she's english on the books. i've seen the trailer, and isla fisher's voice is soooo high-pitched. was it good? i haven't seen the movie yet, but i do wish i can soon. ^-^

Alice said...

I'm so addicted to books. I'm a book shopaholic. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I saw the trailer and it seems a good flick. There was a time that I also thought I'm a shopaholic. But I realized it's very relative, because I'm just into collective shopping. That's just books, bags, and a few ones.

Anonymous said...

I love the shapaholic series, Im really a fan of Becky. I dont like it too that becky here is an american. Oh well!

Am I a shapaholic...no I'm not I just love shopping. hehehe

have a great week dearie

Anonymous said...

watched it and loved it! :) haha... but now i'm more cautious of what i buy. men are more 'pratical' sometimes but i'm 10-20% female so... teehee...

SASSY MOM said...

I also watched the movie with my kids last weekend and I realized the same. I am not a shopaholic. More of smart shopper, although I love bargains - I also try to weight the needs and wants. Thanks for sharing.

iluvgreen said...

@odette: yah it is nice, i like it.

@alice: my passion for books is back!

@i love books and bags too..

@jeanny: us girls loves shopping..my stress reliever.

@bursky: i love it too... gwapo ni hugh dancy

@sassymom: thanks for dropping by. sometimes when i shop its like i left my brain at home..hope to see more often here.

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm looking forward to watch this film.

cpsanti said...

you're right, it's a fun, light watch. but its sooo different from the book. to start with, she isn't even british! hahaha! i'm a stickler for book adaptations, but then again, i'm just OC. hehehe.

27 February 2009

the girl with a green scarf



just watch confession of a shoppaholic an hour ago, after seeing the movie, i realized that im far from being a shoppaholic, i really thought that im a borderline shoppaholic, thank God Im not, i never been to any fight just for the pair of boots on sale, lol.

it's a lighthearted film, it leaves me with a good feeling after and being mesmerized by hugh dancy smile is a plus, isla fisher is good too, she has a "gift of physical comedy". I never read any of the book so dont have comparison, anyone wants to share?

anyhow, i think im gonna use these words "do i need this" often.

Happy weekend guys!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am only addicted to food, and staring at food and asking myself "do i need this?" will surely make me answer...

YES!

Arghhhhh...

iluvgreen said...

hahah sheng nde halata ang payat mo eh, sa akin obvious!

ms firefly said...

i don't like that they made becky an american. she's english on the books. i've seen the trailer, and isla fisher's voice is soooo high-pitched. was it good? i haven't seen the movie yet, but i do wish i can soon. ^-^

Alice said...

I'm so addicted to books. I'm a book shopaholic. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I saw the trailer and it seems a good flick. There was a time that I also thought I'm a shopaholic. But I realized it's very relative, because I'm just into collective shopping. That's just books, bags, and a few ones.

Anonymous said...

I love the shapaholic series, Im really a fan of Becky. I dont like it too that becky here is an american. Oh well!

Am I a shapaholic...no I'm not I just love shopping. hehehe

have a great week dearie

Anonymous said...

watched it and loved it! :) haha... but now i'm more cautious of what i buy. men are more 'pratical' sometimes but i'm 10-20% female so... teehee...

SASSY MOM said...

I also watched the movie with my kids last weekend and I realized the same. I am not a shopaholic. More of smart shopper, although I love bargains - I also try to weight the needs and wants. Thanks for sharing.

iluvgreen said...

@odette: yah it is nice, i like it.

@alice: my passion for books is back!

@i love books and bags too..

@jeanny: us girls loves shopping..my stress reliever.

@bursky: i love it too... gwapo ni hugh dancy

@sassymom: thanks for dropping by. sometimes when i shop its like i left my brain at home..hope to see more often here.

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm looking forward to watch this film.

cpsanti said...

you're right, it's a fun, light watch. but its sooo different from the book. to start with, she isn't even british! hahaha! i'm a stickler for book adaptations, but then again, i'm just OC. hehehe.