like a little girl enchanted

14 February 2009

please forgive me if i can't stop talking about my last weekend adventures, i just cant help it, i was like a little girl enchanted by this place and couldn't bear to leave. I'll be back soon.


ola, i'm done with another class report so i gave my self a little leeway and currently i'm reading this book.

" It is a story about the extraordinary love story of clare and henry who met when clare was 6 and henry was 36 and were married when clare was 22 and henry 30. It is impossible but true, henry suffers from a rare condition where his genetic clock periodically resets and he finds himself pulled suddenly into his past or future. In the face of this force they can neither prevent nor control. henry and clare's struggle to lead a normal lives both intensely moving and entirely unforgettable."

it is enchanting too, cant put this down so i got to go. xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mich! It's like The Curious Case of Banjamin Button, lend me the book when ur done, hehehe...

Jeanny said...

sounds interestng. I'll check this out on Monday!

Happy Vday Mich

ms firefly said...

happy V day mitch!
with love from dublin ♥

Anonymous said...

I was doing my math on their age. I initially thought something was wrong. Sounds like an interesting book. =)

Alice said...

I have this in my TBR! Sounds like a great book. :)

iluvgreen said...

@sheng: surely sheng, when im done.

@jeanny: belated vday! oo interesting sya.

@odette: happy belated bday and vday.

@jo: yeas something is wrong tlaga, i dont want to make kwento i might spoil it if you want to read it. find out for yourself. hahahah

@alice: add it on your list alice.

Eds said...

sounds like a great book. kala ko mali lang yong age na nalagay mo. hehehe. i'll look for this book on my next bookstore trip.

belated happy valentine to you dear.

Heart of Rachel said...

This sounds like a very interesting book. I'll check it out at the bookstore.

Hope you had a wonderful Hearts Day.

14 February 2009

like a little girl enchanted

please forgive me if i can't stop talking about my last weekend adventures, i just cant help it, i was like a little girl enchanted by this place and couldn't bear to leave. I'll be back soon.


ola, i'm done with another class report so i gave my self a little leeway and currently i'm reading this book.

" It is a story about the extraordinary love story of clare and henry who met when clare was 6 and henry was 36 and were married when clare was 22 and henry 30. It is impossible but true, henry suffers from a rare condition where his genetic clock periodically resets and he finds himself pulled suddenly into his past or future. In the face of this force they can neither prevent nor control. henry and clare's struggle to lead a normal lives both intensely moving and entirely unforgettable."

it is enchanting too, cant put this down so i got to go. xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mich! It's like The Curious Case of Banjamin Button, lend me the book when ur done, hehehe...

Jeanny said...

sounds interestng. I'll check this out on Monday!

Happy Vday Mich

ms firefly said...

happy V day mitch!
with love from dublin ♥

Anonymous said...

I was doing my math on their age. I initially thought something was wrong. Sounds like an interesting book. =)

Alice said...

I have this in my TBR! Sounds like a great book. :)

iluvgreen said...

@sheng: surely sheng, when im done.

@jeanny: belated vday! oo interesting sya.

@odette: happy belated bday and vday.

@jo: yeas something is wrong tlaga, i dont want to make kwento i might spoil it if you want to read it. find out for yourself. hahahah

@alice: add it on your list alice.

Eds said...

sounds like a great book. kala ko mali lang yong age na nalagay mo. hehehe. i'll look for this book on my next bookstore trip.

belated happy valentine to you dear.

Heart of Rachel said...

This sounds like a very interesting book. I'll check it out at the bookstore.

Hope you had a wonderful Hearts Day.