Happiness in my own language

12 February 2009


This is my entry on Odette's Bday Giveaway. She is celebrating her b-day on Valentines day!

Happy Bday odette, may all your wishes come true. You are the inspiration behind this blog, you know that. Thanks girl!


What is happiness?
  • Is home
  • Is when people learn something for you and they pass it on to others
  • Is when when I feel the wind embraces me whispering "believe me, you are blessed"
  • Is when my mom assured me "everything is gonna be alright"
  • Is when people I am not close with care for me.
  • Is the sight of the morning sunshine saying "hello, it is a brand new day"
  • Is the raindrops falling on me reminding me "you'll never be thirsty again"
  • Is watching Big Bang Theory, makes me laugh till I cry and my tummy ache
  • Is doing things I hate and then i realized that It wasn't bad at all
  • Is discovering new things in me that i never thought i possess
  • Is friends
  • Is wearing my comfort shirt
  • Is eating peanuts despite my allergy
  • Is bags, lots of bags
  • Is adventure
  • Is getting what i want
  • Is having the courage to do the things i am scared of
  • Is sipping uber cold watermelon shake in a nice tall glass in the beach
and lastly happiness is ......... L-O-V-E

Happy Bday, odette and happy heart day, everyone!

9 comments:

ms firefly said...

thanks for joining in mitch!
"happiness is getting what i want"...super, may tama ka! ^-^
nothing feels as good as getting something we badly wanted.

and mothers...well, a mother means happiness indeed!

i'm linking your post now to my sidebar, we've gotta share to the world what makes you happy!

thanks again for the birthday greetings, nothing feels as good as this. ♥

iluvgreen said...

hi odette, you're welcome! i had fun joining the contest.

happy bday dear! God bless you

Anonymous said...

Happiness is Home! This is very very true!

Heart of Rachel said...

This is a wonderful list. Happiness is a wonderful feeling that we should always focus on. Small and big things all contribute to our share of happiness. Thanks for sharing.

I also posted mine on my blog.

Eds said...

wonderful list dear. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

"Is discovering new things in me that i never thought i possess"

Right on! I personally think that it's one of the most fascinating things ever! Cheers :)

Alice said...

I enjoyed reading your list, Mitch! Home and friends top my list of happiness. :)

Anonymous said...

Great list MItch. I love reading everthing. :)

fortuitous faery said...

what a happy list indeed! :)

12 February 2009

Happiness in my own language


This is my entry on Odette's Bday Giveaway. She is celebrating her b-day on Valentines day!

Happy Bday odette, may all your wishes come true. You are the inspiration behind this blog, you know that. Thanks girl!


What is happiness?
  • Is home
  • Is when people learn something for you and they pass it on to others
  • Is when when I feel the wind embraces me whispering "believe me, you are blessed"
  • Is when my mom assured me "everything is gonna be alright"
  • Is when people I am not close with care for me.
  • Is the sight of the morning sunshine saying "hello, it is a brand new day"
  • Is the raindrops falling on me reminding me "you'll never be thirsty again"
  • Is watching Big Bang Theory, makes me laugh till I cry and my tummy ache
  • Is doing things I hate and then i realized that It wasn't bad at all
  • Is discovering new things in me that i never thought i possess
  • Is friends
  • Is wearing my comfort shirt
  • Is eating peanuts despite my allergy
  • Is bags, lots of bags
  • Is adventure
  • Is getting what i want
  • Is having the courage to do the things i am scared of
  • Is sipping uber cold watermelon shake in a nice tall glass in the beach
and lastly happiness is ......... L-O-V-E

Happy Bday, odette and happy heart day, everyone!

9 comments:

ms firefly said...

thanks for joining in mitch!
"happiness is getting what i want"...super, may tama ka! ^-^
nothing feels as good as getting something we badly wanted.

and mothers...well, a mother means happiness indeed!

i'm linking your post now to my sidebar, we've gotta share to the world what makes you happy!

thanks again for the birthday greetings, nothing feels as good as this. ♥

iluvgreen said...

hi odette, you're welcome! i had fun joining the contest.

happy bday dear! God bless you

Anonymous said...

Happiness is Home! This is very very true!

Heart of Rachel said...

This is a wonderful list. Happiness is a wonderful feeling that we should always focus on. Small and big things all contribute to our share of happiness. Thanks for sharing.

I also posted mine on my blog.

Eds said...

wonderful list dear. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

"Is discovering new things in me that i never thought i possess"

Right on! I personally think that it's one of the most fascinating things ever! Cheers :)

Alice said...

I enjoyed reading your list, Mitch! Home and friends top my list of happiness. :)

Anonymous said...

Great list MItch. I love reading everthing. :)

fortuitous faery said...

what a happy list indeed! :)