me: ang tamis, bat ang tamis? parang iba.viola! the manager was around our area, attending other customers.
eight: ano ba number yan ketchup mo?
me: anong number? ano relevance ng number?
eight : (looking at the ketchup i just open) ahh 2
me: ano nga relevance?
eight: kc pag mas mataas ang number mas maasim
me: ows, yon ba yon, bat nde namin alam?
eight: oo totoo yon!
c: baka control number
me: sige lets ask the crew
me: ms. ano ibig sabihin ng number sa baba?
crew: ahh yung box number po.
us: boooo eight!
eight: nde ah sige ask natin yong manager
c: ms. ano ibig sabihin ng number sa ketchup?
manager: ahh, indication ng sourness, habang tumataas po ang number "paasim ng paasim"
Ok. ayt, conviced!, we asked eight, how did she know it, she said a friend told her. We tried 1, 2, 6 and found out the difference.

we were amazed by the information we learned and wonder how come we didnt know it. i been eating at mcdo for ages and i never heard of that, the ketchup are numbered from 1-9, as the number rises, the sourness increases.
I dont know if we were the last people to know it but amazed with the info. So next time i will dine at mcdo, ill ask for number 2 please...


13 comments:
I'm going to have to pay more attention to my ketchup IF I take them. I usually don't eat them. I like my food plain. :)
Hmm, i might want to try all numbers in the ketchup.
Just to make sure there's the difference I am looking for, hmmm, 9 numbers, 9 trips to McDo?
ting! may ilaw sa gilid ng ulo ko! haha! lesson learned! thanks for sharing mitch! :)
hey this is a good one. i never knew that there is even a number indicated at the bottom of the sachet hahahaha. and that it would indicate the sourness of the catsup. who would even think of that.
I learned something new. Thanks for sharing. =)
I didnt know that. me pagyayabang na naman ako kaalam kay hubz lolz...salamat sa info sistah :)
hanep! who would've thought may ganun? hahaha... i better ask for the whole line-up next time, see which one i like! :D thanks for this tip! will share on Plurk, oki? :)
that's interesting. i rarely go to mcdonald's but i'll definitely watch out for that next time! normally, they maintain certain things standard worldwide. the pickles taste just as awful in KL as they do in manila, as they do in beijing. (i'm obviously not a mcdonald's pickle person heh.)
Whaaah! I never knew that!heheheh!nice info.Il try it here.So Me wondering now how no.8 tastes like...hmmm..lol!
************************************
P.S. luv your new pic with the shades!lol!
Really? How interesting! I never knew that before. Thanks for sharing this. I will test it too when I'm at MCDO. :)
i didn't know that too!
thanks for the trivia, i will take notice and compare next time. we sometimes go to a mcdo or mccafe here too.
huwaw! winner discovery! never knew that! ahhaha! thanks for sharing!
wow! i also didn't know about this one. just stumbled upon your blog and i learned something very useful. hayi!
Post a Comment