twist of fate

19 May 2009

I been busy looking for suppliers for my online store and hopefully i can get a place to rent. anyway the sudden twist of my fate from being an employee to an aspirant entrepreneur is very overwhelming, exciting and scary. There's a lot i need to learn to start a business, I already made mistakes and i learned from it.

Yesterday I met two buyers, it is exciting meeting new people and future suki for my store, it's a different world for me, i was not confined anymore to the four corner of an office, i can buy my own time, though i miss having an officemates, i been working for eight years it wasn't easy to forget.

anyhow, i know that the road to my new world wouldn't be easy, but i am wishing and hoping and praying that i have enough courage and patience to go on.

I dreamed of owning a boutique, design bags and shoes. I hope it will come true :)

Please wish me luck. :)

10 comments:

witsandnuts said...

The nicest thing is that you enjoy what you're doing. I wish you the best as you nurture your entrepreneurial skills. =)

ms firefly said...

wow, you're opening shop!?!
i'm looking forward to know more about it, that is so exciting!

i wish you all the best, it's not easy to be an entrepreneur, but as long as you love what you're doing, you'll be fine. stay strong mitch!

jeanny said...

ei good luck sis. :)

iluvgreen said...

I know it would mean hard work raised to the 10th power and i want to thank you guys for the words of encouragement.

upto6only said...

as long as you like what your're doing then you'll surely succeed. sabi nga nila eh pag may tyaga, may nilaga.hahaha

The good thing about having a busy eh hawak mo talaga ang oras mo, ikaw ang boss at walang maninita sa iyo kung iba ang ginagawa mo hehehe.

Eds said...

you can do it friend. mahirap nga yan. pero kung masaya ka naman sa ginagawa mo, siguradong magtatagumpay ka.

goodluck!

Alice said...

Yes, you can do it. All the best to you!

sheng said...

that's good! let us know more about it...miss you mich, i guess that's what's keeping your time... heheh...

jeanny said...

Visiting you again sis. Take care :)

princess_dyanie said...

i miss you! :P

19 May 2009

twist of fate

I been busy looking for suppliers for my online store and hopefully i can get a place to rent. anyway the sudden twist of my fate from being an employee to an aspirant entrepreneur is very overwhelming, exciting and scary. There's a lot i need to learn to start a business, I already made mistakes and i learned from it.

Yesterday I met two buyers, it is exciting meeting new people and future suki for my store, it's a different world for me, i was not confined anymore to the four corner of an office, i can buy my own time, though i miss having an officemates, i been working for eight years it wasn't easy to forget.

anyhow, i know that the road to my new world wouldn't be easy, but i am wishing and hoping and praying that i have enough courage and patience to go on.

I dreamed of owning a boutique, design bags and shoes. I hope it will come true :)

Please wish me luck. :)

10 comments:

witsandnuts said...

The nicest thing is that you enjoy what you're doing. I wish you the best as you nurture your entrepreneurial skills. =)

ms firefly said...

wow, you're opening shop!?!
i'm looking forward to know more about it, that is so exciting!

i wish you all the best, it's not easy to be an entrepreneur, but as long as you love what you're doing, you'll be fine. stay strong mitch!

jeanny said...

ei good luck sis. :)

iluvgreen said...

I know it would mean hard work raised to the 10th power and i want to thank you guys for the words of encouragement.

upto6only said...

as long as you like what your're doing then you'll surely succeed. sabi nga nila eh pag may tyaga, may nilaga.hahaha

The good thing about having a busy eh hawak mo talaga ang oras mo, ikaw ang boss at walang maninita sa iyo kung iba ang ginagawa mo hehehe.

Eds said...

you can do it friend. mahirap nga yan. pero kung masaya ka naman sa ginagawa mo, siguradong magtatagumpay ka.

goodluck!

Alice said...

Yes, you can do it. All the best to you!

sheng said...

that's good! let us know more about it...miss you mich, i guess that's what's keeping your time... heheh...

jeanny said...

Visiting you again sis. Take care :)

princess_dyanie said...

i miss you! :P