I would like to congratulate Rachel for being nominated in the Philippine Blog Awards 2 (click the link to find out the mechanics). I'm sad that I'm not qualified voter since i just started blogging last month so i promise to make this campaign post for her.
To all our fellow bloggers, please visit her blog Heart of Rachel and find out for your self why she deserve to be nominated. If you believe in her, please cast your vote now.
Thank you in advance. And good luck rachel.
To all our fellow bloggers, please visit her blog Heart of Rachel and find out for your self why she deserve to be nominated. If you believe in her, please cast your vote now.
Thank you in advance. And good luck rachel.

4 comments:
Thanks Misyel for this gesture. I really appreciate it.
you're welcome, rachel, gudluck.
Yes. I already voted for her, just a while ago..
thanks for dropping by..
thanks cora :)
Post a Comment