sunday domestic diva

07 September 2008

I’m a bit crazy these past few days over the things I don’t have control with. Things didn’t come out the way I expected it to be and it leaves me thwarted. I’m trying to divert my attention to other things just to help me loosen up a bit. Today I busied my self doing household chores. Our helper left 4 days ago and we don’t have any replacement yet. So after breakfast I washed the dishes, map the floor, clean the bathroom, took a bath and iron clothes (except the laundry). Whew! Sweat! These are the things I regular do way back in college when we don’t have house help yet, I missed the chores though. It’s like working out, need not Hip Hops Abs to trim some fats (lol).

What I’m really after is to exhaust my body physically and mentally and surrender my self to sleep not thinking of anything. I know I’m okey or im just convincing myself? When does life get simpler? It doesn’t. I know this too shall pass and as they always say, life is not always dark as we believe it.

I still manage to smile...

*** In a nutshell ***
When you sign up for planet earth, you get the whole “life class” which means as long as you are breathing, school is in session.

0 comments:

07 September 2008

sunday domestic diva

I’m a bit crazy these past few days over the things I don’t have control with. Things didn’t come out the way I expected it to be and it leaves me thwarted. I’m trying to divert my attention to other things just to help me loosen up a bit. Today I busied my self doing household chores. Our helper left 4 days ago and we don’t have any replacement yet. So after breakfast I washed the dishes, map the floor, clean the bathroom, took a bath and iron clothes (except the laundry). Whew! Sweat! These are the things I regular do way back in college when we don’t have house help yet, I missed the chores though. It’s like working out, need not Hip Hops Abs to trim some fats (lol).

What I’m really after is to exhaust my body physically and mentally and surrender my self to sleep not thinking of anything. I know I’m okey or im just convincing myself? When does life get simpler? It doesn’t. I know this too shall pass and as they always say, life is not always dark as we believe it.

I still manage to smile...

*** In a nutshell ***
When you sign up for planet earth, you get the whole “life class” which means as long as you are breathing, school is in session.

No comments: