Today's in a nutshell

21 September 2008

On Forgiveness

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain


down to the last two chapters of Follow your heart, these statements caught me:

"if a hurricane floods your basement, do you say: "I'll never forgive the weather?

"when we forgive ourselves, we stop criticising other people."

"How do you love someone? Try substituting the word acceptance. Total acceptance is unconditional love."

have a nice sunday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, if you really want to join the creative swap, send me an email at gandarynako (at) yahoo (dot) com ;-) you can check out the rules here: http://gandarynako.livejournal.com/79411.html

PiaG said...

i just LOVE those quotes - just what I needed!!

21 September 2008

Today's in a nutshell

On Forgiveness

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain


down to the last two chapters of Follow your heart, these statements caught me:

"if a hurricane floods your basement, do you say: "I'll never forgive the weather?

"when we forgive ourselves, we stop criticising other people."

"How do you love someone? Try substituting the word acceptance. Total acceptance is unconditional love."

have a nice sunday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, if you really want to join the creative swap, send me an email at gandarynako (at) yahoo (dot) com ;-) you can check out the rules here: http://gandarynako.livejournal.com/79411.html

PiaG said...

i just LOVE those quotes - just what I needed!!