Thanks to you

07 September 2008

Im sorry for being such a drama queen lately, im just expressing what I feel, it’s my way of coping up, I want to let it out. I want to thank two people who did me a favor in different ways:

First, Meng, I am giving your ears its first day off. For years you’ve been patiently listening to my endless stories, my blah blah blah. Thanks for giving me thousands of advice (some of it I refused to follow but most of it are helpful and meaningful. You never failed me. You made me realized the realities in life, thank you boy, my life will never be the same without you. So enjoy your day off.

Second, to someone who came into my life when I was mending my broken heart. You made me feel special. When you said you love me, I never doubted your sincerity. You came and went away unexpectedly for reasons I don’t understand, but I still want to thank you, maybe you have served your purpose in me.

Thanks to you all.

THE END.

5 comments:

ms firefly said...

oh so sad. :(
{{hugs}} misyel.

Jeanny said...

Hi sis...

Here's my cyber hug!!!

You take care dearie :)

Jeanny
Startin' A New Life
Startin' A New Life Too

Anonymous said...

that's a thoughtful idea to give your friend's ear the day off. i should try that, i bet they'd appreciate it :) (i talk and talk and talk lol)

i'm sorry whoever made you feel special went away unexpectedly, that can be so hard to deal with

iluvgreen said...

thanks guys, you made me feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beshy.. I'm back.. And who told you that I get tired of listening to your sentiments and stories of endless struggles? I want you to know that each time you lay down your thoughts on me.. i feel elated becuase you entrustd such good faith and you consider me as a true friend... I also thank you for that... you know that in our lifetime, seldom that we can find someone that knows every secrets of you life ... someone you could really trust.. and Its you.. Rmeber when I told you that we are soulmates? I mean it... you're the Kris Aquino in my life!!! hahaha. you know what I mean.. You're a good soul... you deserve to be happy... I konw that... just don't stop believing in LOVE.... becasue that is one of the greatest gist that you can give to yourself... I know there someone out there meant for you... i'll help you find "HIM ".... I love you my friend... Miss yah also...

07 September 2008

Thanks to you

Im sorry for being such a drama queen lately, im just expressing what I feel, it’s my way of coping up, I want to let it out. I want to thank two people who did me a favor in different ways:

First, Meng, I am giving your ears its first day off. For years you’ve been patiently listening to my endless stories, my blah blah blah. Thanks for giving me thousands of advice (some of it I refused to follow but most of it are helpful and meaningful. You never failed me. You made me realized the realities in life, thank you boy, my life will never be the same without you. So enjoy your day off.

Second, to someone who came into my life when I was mending my broken heart. You made me feel special. When you said you love me, I never doubted your sincerity. You came and went away unexpectedly for reasons I don’t understand, but I still want to thank you, maybe you have served your purpose in me.

Thanks to you all.

THE END.

5 comments:

ms firefly said...

oh so sad. :(
{{hugs}} misyel.

Jeanny said...

Hi sis...

Here's my cyber hug!!!

You take care dearie :)

Jeanny
Startin' A New Life
Startin' A New Life Too

Anonymous said...

that's a thoughtful idea to give your friend's ear the day off. i should try that, i bet they'd appreciate it :) (i talk and talk and talk lol)

i'm sorry whoever made you feel special went away unexpectedly, that can be so hard to deal with

iluvgreen said...

thanks guys, you made me feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beshy.. I'm back.. And who told you that I get tired of listening to your sentiments and stories of endless struggles? I want you to know that each time you lay down your thoughts on me.. i feel elated becuase you entrustd such good faith and you consider me as a true friend... I also thank you for that... you know that in our lifetime, seldom that we can find someone that knows every secrets of you life ... someone you could really trust.. and Its you.. Rmeber when I told you that we are soulmates? I mean it... you're the Kris Aquino in my life!!! hahaha. you know what I mean.. You're a good soul... you deserve to be happy... I konw that... just don't stop believing in LOVE.... becasue that is one of the greatest gist that you can give to yourself... I know there someone out there meant for you... i'll help you find "HIM ".... I love you my friend... Miss yah also...