My High(s) and Low(s) for 2008

30 September 2008

Tomorrow will be the start of the last quarter of 2008. whew! time really flies so so fast, i feel like cramming , i still have things to accomplish before the year end, i have 3 more months anyway, cram cram.

People are in Christmas mode already, im hearing Christmas songs everywhere and the early morning breeze smells like simbang gabi (puto bumbong and bibingka madness)

I made a partial list of my HIGH(s) and LOW(s) this year and i want to share it with you.

January
- The Jump Start - Last new year my dad had a heart attack. what a start of the year! I experienced the longest 30mins of my life in the hospital, it's like eternity. Thank Good Lord, he recovered so fast

February
- The Mental relapse - i dont remember anything significant here.

March
- The Catching up - catching up for the lost times here and there, with my family, relatives and friends

April
- Surprised! - My friend's wedding announcement came as a shock to us, april fools day eh? the weeding happened two weeks after the date of their announcement. a church weeding with only two weeks preparation, would you believe that? but it happened and went well, nothing is impossible for the people in love.

May
- The Crossroad - traffic lights got me blinded. Why crossroad? i wish i can share.

June
- Making memories (but still in the cross road)
A. Travel - my first out of the country trip, a trip to Singapore, fun, fun, fun
B. Bunch of despididas for my best friend

July
- Traffic lights restored. Seeing a new hope with 20x20 vision.

August
- New born - In the absence of my safety net, I gave birth to myminiheart, my new baby - my blog. Thanks to all who welcomed me in the blog world, you know who you are, i found comfort in your warm comments. I thank my friend claire and my best friend boy who i forced to read and comment on my blog... luv you guys.

September
- My birth month, (age ain't nothing but a number) thanks to generous people in my life, thanks for the gifts specially the gift of love.

October
I made it to UP School of Industrial Relations. Im going back to school.

November
Start of classes.

and December - thinking positively. Everything will be fine. Claimed!

I Thank GOD for where i been, who i met, what happened and what I become. My best teacher - experience. Cheers!

What is your high and low this year? care to share?
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. Meister Eckhart

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for dropping by to my blog. It's my first read among your posts. And it's very interesting. Made me reassessed my own highs and lows. =)

I made a big move this year since I left the country in January to work here. Gladly, I seemed so well-adjusted now. With late and occasional homesickness.

Anonymous said...

this was a great idea for a list :)

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - thanks for dropping by too.. it's holiday here so i can catch up reading your blog. My cousin works in abu dabhi too she is a pharmacist in a hospital there. Good to here you are well adjusted, thanks to internet, keeps us connected to out family and friends.

iluvgreen said...

ria - thanks for dropping by. hope you'll share yours too. I wish you well girl.

Anonymous said...

wow, a look at the months that passed. I admire your being strong and positive thinking. Go girl. In every highs and lows, is a lesson to learn and always, count your blessings!

iluvgreen said...

hi claire, thanks,we all have shares of highs and lows and yes the most important things for me is the lesson(s) i learned and who i become after.

Heart of Rachel said...

I couldn't believe it's already the first day of October. Time really does fly.

Thank you for sharing the highlights of the your year. I'm happy to know that your father recovered from his heart attack. That must have been very scary.

I hope that the rest of your year will be promising. Take care.

30 September 2008

My High(s) and Low(s) for 2008

Tomorrow will be the start of the last quarter of 2008. whew! time really flies so so fast, i feel like cramming , i still have things to accomplish before the year end, i have 3 more months anyway, cram cram.

People are in Christmas mode already, im hearing Christmas songs everywhere and the early morning breeze smells like simbang gabi (puto bumbong and bibingka madness)

I made a partial list of my HIGH(s) and LOW(s) this year and i want to share it with you.

January
- The Jump Start - Last new year my dad had a heart attack. what a start of the year! I experienced the longest 30mins of my life in the hospital, it's like eternity. Thank Good Lord, he recovered so fast

February
- The Mental relapse - i dont remember anything significant here.

March
- The Catching up - catching up for the lost times here and there, with my family, relatives and friends

April
- Surprised! - My friend's wedding announcement came as a shock to us, april fools day eh? the weeding happened two weeks after the date of their announcement. a church weeding with only two weeks preparation, would you believe that? but it happened and went well, nothing is impossible for the people in love.

May
- The Crossroad - traffic lights got me blinded. Why crossroad? i wish i can share.

June
- Making memories (but still in the cross road)
A. Travel - my first out of the country trip, a trip to Singapore, fun, fun, fun
B. Bunch of despididas for my best friend

July
- Traffic lights restored. Seeing a new hope with 20x20 vision.

August
- New born - In the absence of my safety net, I gave birth to myminiheart, my new baby - my blog. Thanks to all who welcomed me in the blog world, you know who you are, i found comfort in your warm comments. I thank my friend claire and my best friend boy who i forced to read and comment on my blog... luv you guys.

September
- My birth month, (age ain't nothing but a number) thanks to generous people in my life, thanks for the gifts specially the gift of love.

October
I made it to UP School of Industrial Relations. Im going back to school.

November
Start of classes.

and December - thinking positively. Everything will be fine. Claimed!

I Thank GOD for where i been, who i met, what happened and what I become. My best teacher - experience. Cheers!

What is your high and low this year? care to share?
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. Meister Eckhart

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for dropping by to my blog. It's my first read among your posts. And it's very interesting. Made me reassessed my own highs and lows. =)

I made a big move this year since I left the country in January to work here. Gladly, I seemed so well-adjusted now. With late and occasional homesickness.

Anonymous said...

this was a great idea for a list :)

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - thanks for dropping by too.. it's holiday here so i can catch up reading your blog. My cousin works in abu dabhi too she is a pharmacist in a hospital there. Good to here you are well adjusted, thanks to internet, keeps us connected to out family and friends.

iluvgreen said...

ria - thanks for dropping by. hope you'll share yours too. I wish you well girl.

Anonymous said...

wow, a look at the months that passed. I admire your being strong and positive thinking. Go girl. In every highs and lows, is a lesson to learn and always, count your blessings!

iluvgreen said...

hi claire, thanks,we all have shares of highs and lows and yes the most important things for me is the lesson(s) i learned and who i become after.

Heart of Rachel said...

I couldn't believe it's already the first day of October. Time really does fly.

Thank you for sharing the highlights of the your year. I'm happy to know that your father recovered from his heart attack. That must have been very scary.

I hope that the rest of your year will be promising. Take care.