I’d like to quote Charlotte York of Sex and the City before my heart burst, “I been dating since I was fifteen, I’m exhausted, where is he?”
Yes, I too been dating since I was fifteen and still (arg!)until now, there are times when I really feel exhausted and about to give up, but the little voice in my head (and meng)tells me not to and continue to believe that love comes to those who believed it.
I’m one of the thousand single gals out there who are waiting for the right person to come my way. Often times, one has to go through painful break ups before little cupid hit the bulls eye, it made our world turn upside down like a roller coaster ride but “a break-up can be a blessing in disguise”. It's God's way of bringing you to the man intended for us. I am imbibing what odette once told me (her testimonial that there's one great love),
"True, it's really worth the time to wait for love. There is a place where love is beautiful, and you won't feel taken for granted, rejected, set aside and where you can love all you can without thought of return or taken advantaged, where love just fills all the gaps, where everything falls into right places, where you will feel that you are not just an option but the only choice and you won't feel the need for anything else. Every woman deserves that. We, women, love with our everything and I think we deserve someone to do the same for us".
I am embracing love, I am out there, I believed that time will come when I no longer ask “Where is he?”
Yes, I too been dating since I was fifteen and still (arg!)until now, there are times when I really feel exhausted and about to give up, but the little voice in my head (and meng)tells me not to and continue to believe that love comes to those who believed it.
I’m one of the thousand single gals out there who are waiting for the right person to come my way. Often times, one has to go through painful break ups before little cupid hit the bulls eye, it made our world turn upside down like a roller coaster ride but “a break-up can be a blessing in disguise”. It's God's way of bringing you to the man intended for us. I am imbibing what odette once told me (her testimonial that there's one great love),
"True, it's really worth the time to wait for love. There is a place where love is beautiful, and you won't feel taken for granted, rejected, set aside and where you can love all you can without thought of return or taken advantaged, where love just fills all the gaps, where everything falls into right places, where you will feel that you are not just an option but the only choice and you won't feel the need for anything else. Every woman deserves that. We, women, love with our everything and I think we deserve someone to do the same for us".
I am embracing love, I am out there, I believed that time will come when I no longer ask “Where is he?”

0 comments:
Post a Comment