Gratitude

10 September 2008

I would like to thank people, who appreciates my blog, when I made this blog I never expected that some people will like it. At first I did not put my URL to google search engine because I thought that im not ready to go public yet but now it feels so good when people appreciate your thoughts and you get great comments in return.

I want to express my huge gratitude to these few people:
I gave this heart to you

To Odette, who is an inspiration of this blog and her wonderful love story. I am a grateful heart too.
To Pia, I really wish you well, thanks for loving my blog (eat, pray, love)
To Jenny, thanks for the help and for spreading love blog
To Ria, hope you’ll find your passion soon

Thank you guys. Cheers to a new cyber friendship!

May God Bless you all.

0 comments:

10 September 2008

Gratitude

I would like to thank people, who appreciates my blog, when I made this blog I never expected that some people will like it. At first I did not put my URL to google search engine because I thought that im not ready to go public yet but now it feels so good when people appreciate your thoughts and you get great comments in return.

I want to express my huge gratitude to these few people:
I gave this heart to you

To Odette, who is an inspiration of this blog and her wonderful love story. I am a grateful heart too.
To Pia, I really wish you well, thanks for loving my blog (eat, pray, love)
To Jenny, thanks for the help and for spreading love blog
To Ria, hope you’ll find your passion soon

Thank you guys. Cheers to a new cyber friendship!

May God Bless you all.

No comments: