Butterfly award (coolest blog)

10 October 2008



Naks! I got my second blog award, yay! Thank you rachel for this wonderful wonderful butterfly award.

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
~Irish Blessing


I would like to pass this to Ria, witsandnuts, caryn, dyanie and sheng.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, ganda, I will so grab that award! Thanks so much! I will post about this soon, hehehe. Thanks, What a sweet soul you are!

iluvgreen said...

you're welcome sheng, i love reading your blog

Heart of Rachel said...

You're very welcome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks! Btw, i like your site's new look (and of course the new URL). =)

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - you're welcome, love reading your blog, and thanks.

10 October 2008

Butterfly award (coolest blog)



Naks! I got my second blog award, yay! Thank you rachel for this wonderful wonderful butterfly award.

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
~Irish Blessing


I would like to pass this to Ria, witsandnuts, caryn, dyanie and sheng.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, ganda, I will so grab that award! Thanks so much! I will post about this soon, hehehe. Thanks, What a sweet soul you are!

iluvgreen said...

you're welcome sheng, i love reading your blog

Heart of Rachel said...

You're very welcome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks! Btw, i like your site's new look (and of course the new URL). =)

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - you're welcome, love reading your blog, and thanks.