I was tagged by Rachel.
Here's the rule:
Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.
1. Four places I go over and over
beach, mall, church and my office
2. Four people who e-mails me regularly
my officemates and they are more than four
3. Four of my favorite places to eat?
Coffee bean and Tea Leaf, McDonalds, Wendy's (fast food fan) and Lutong bahay sa eastwood
4. Four places you’d rather be?
Paris, Rome, Venice and Home
5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over.
Sex and the City, Big Bang Theory, Fringe and CSI
6. Four lucky winners ( of this tag..)
Ria, wits and nuts, pia and princess dyanie
1. I like watching horror films but my imagination always gets the best of me at bedtime. (me too rachel)
2. I feel naked when i am not wearing earrings.
3. When i was a kid i like to smell the smoke emitted by the tricycle ( don't laugh, that's true, lucky me i never had any respiratory deceases)
4. I'm good with faces but terrible with names - me too!

4 comments:
Thanks for doing this tag.
I feel guilty for not being able to go to church regularly. Like today, we weren't able to go to mass but we had time to go to the mall. Note to self: Tsk! Tsk!
sometimes i skip but i make it appoint to attend the following sunday.
the nature of my job involves meeting a lot of people, some of whom i only meet once every year or so. and i'm bad with names AND faces! arggh! :P
hi sleeplessinkl, thanks for dropping by. it's so embarrassing when the person knows you and you forgot who he/she is.
Post a Comment