Blog hopping, i came across EE's blog, the girl who i find somehow like me..as i read her blog i saw some of me in her, i just couldn't describe how, i can relate in her every post, surprisingly, I always say " me too" in every comment. I am amazed by how she narrate her thoughts one by one(that is our difference).
I always feel delighted knowing someone is like me in a way. Surely i will be a "regular" in her cyber sanctuary.
Have you met your somehow "think alike"? or your B2?
I always feel delighted knowing someone is like me in a way. Surely i will be a "regular" in her cyber sanctuary.
Have you met your somehow "think alike"? or your B2?

2 comments:
Glad you found someone you could truly relate to.
life is designed that way
as a cliche goes, we're all connected ;-)
Post a Comment