tsoko batirol satify my craving
C had Iced Banana Batirol
and we shared spaghetti chunky meat and Chicken Fantasia

C had Iced Banana Batirol
and we shared spaghetti chunky meat and Chicken Fantasia
the food satifies our hungry stomach, the spag is good but there is nothing special, for me the spicy tuna liguini of coffee bean is still the best. I'm also craving for suman with ripe mango and choco syrup on top but im full, ill order that next time.
sorry my cellphone cam is not that vavavoom, i dont usually bring my digicam because i'm prone to "laslas bag" gang, it's better to be careful than sorry, malapit na ang christman and they are so out there so be careful.
anyway, what have you got for dinner?

3 comments:
I like Tsoko Nut's suman at manga too.
yap, yummy yumy db?
Hey! I was wandering through my blog stats and found your site!
Why don't you comment then I could have found you earlier?
Post a Comment