I miss home

26 October 2008

i miss our home in quezon, we have house by the sea, where the air is clean, food are fresh (fish, fruits and vegetable) and I get a chance to see people i grew up with. I'm going there next weekend, actually it was not in my plan but with all the stress that the city brought, I really need a break. It could be a perfect get away, away from the city life even for a while. Our home is 5hour drive from manila, i visit 4 or 5 times a year, depending on my work schedule.



where i grew up. see it's green (lol)


with my pamangkins, playing in the sea during low tide. low tide starts around 11am until 5pm

making sandballs

enjoying the water

my pamangkins with our neighbors playing with paper boats



a cottage at the back of our house. this is where we gather every time we visit home

flower from our small garden

I spent sixteen years of my life there. I am a proud promdi (from the province) like what odette said in here post, "I have this place to come home to and relax". It is so refreshing, i can talk to the ocean, i can shout, i can sing loud, i can dance, i can be who i am , we are lucky odette! I have a happy childhood and i think that answer my boss question's "why are you always happy?. Our environment has an important role to play in molding one's character and i'm lucky that i grew up there with so much wonderful memories and i would never exchange it for anything else, i may be used to city living but it will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm going home. I'll take more pictures when i get back. Take care everyone.

7 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I like your new theme. Nice and refreshing.

It's wonderful that you have a house near the sea. It's my dream to have a place near the beach.

Thanks for sharing these lovely photos of your family.

iluvgreen said...

thanks rach. it's funny, even if a grew up there, i only learn how to swim when in was in college because my mom doesnt allow me, i so envy my playmates they are like the kids in the movie, moro ami. hahaha

iluvgreen said...

hi rach, im glad you like my new theme, dont be surprise if in your next visit iba n nman, blame it to my moods heheh

Anonymous said...

looks like a wonderful place. can't wait to see more pictures

Anonymous said...

House by the sea, you're blessed! I like your new theme. =)

princess_dyanie said...

yay! dami mo pamangkins! saya! :P

ms firefly said...

misyel, your place looks soooooo happy! i can almost feel the salty breeze too, and strangely, it has such a calming power. especially the kubo with the family, reminds me of our own big bunch back in mindanao.

you are sooo lucky, you have the sea for your backyard! perfect for muni-muni, which is my favorite past time by the way. :)

26 October 2008

I miss home

i miss our home in quezon, we have house by the sea, where the air is clean, food are fresh (fish, fruits and vegetable) and I get a chance to see people i grew up with. I'm going there next weekend, actually it was not in my plan but with all the stress that the city brought, I really need a break. It could be a perfect get away, away from the city life even for a while. Our home is 5hour drive from manila, i visit 4 or 5 times a year, depending on my work schedule.



where i grew up. see it's green (lol)


with my pamangkins, playing in the sea during low tide. low tide starts around 11am until 5pm

making sandballs

enjoying the water

my pamangkins with our neighbors playing with paper boats



a cottage at the back of our house. this is where we gather every time we visit home

flower from our small garden

I spent sixteen years of my life there. I am a proud promdi (from the province) like what odette said in here post, "I have this place to come home to and relax". It is so refreshing, i can talk to the ocean, i can shout, i can sing loud, i can dance, i can be who i am , we are lucky odette! I have a happy childhood and i think that answer my boss question's "why are you always happy?. Our environment has an important role to play in molding one's character and i'm lucky that i grew up there with so much wonderful memories and i would never exchange it for anything else, i may be used to city living but it will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm going home. I'll take more pictures when i get back. Take care everyone.

7 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I like your new theme. Nice and refreshing.

It's wonderful that you have a house near the sea. It's my dream to have a place near the beach.

Thanks for sharing these lovely photos of your family.

iluvgreen said...

thanks rach. it's funny, even if a grew up there, i only learn how to swim when in was in college because my mom doesnt allow me, i so envy my playmates they are like the kids in the movie, moro ami. hahaha

iluvgreen said...

hi rach, im glad you like my new theme, dont be surprise if in your next visit iba n nman, blame it to my moods heheh

Anonymous said...

looks like a wonderful place. can't wait to see more pictures

Anonymous said...

House by the sea, you're blessed! I like your new theme. =)

princess_dyanie said...

yay! dami mo pamangkins! saya! :P

ms firefly said...

misyel, your place looks soooooo happy! i can almost feel the salty breeze too, and strangely, it has such a calming power. especially the kubo with the family, reminds me of our own big bunch back in mindanao.

you are sooo lucky, you have the sea for your backyard! perfect for muni-muni, which is my favorite past time by the way. :)