
im tired for the whole day school thing but can't wait for tomorrow because I'm too excited to share this to you, yay, my very first blog award... from the girl who said she is in a fairytale with no happy ending (but i dont believe her) and like me still soul searching but we are very positive that soon we will find what we really looking for, ria, your kind words inspired me, thanks for thinking of me, thanks for the friendship.
im a neophyte blogger and i want to thank people who supported my blog, for the kind and warm words you said, for the inspiration, for the lesson and for friendship.
I am passing this award to first few friends who followed, appreciate and share their love on my blog, i always find solace in your words.
1. Ria - im giving it back to you.im a neophyte blogger and i want to thank people who supported my blog, for the kind and warm words you said, for the inspiration, for the lesson and for friendship.
I am passing this award to first few friends who followed, appreciate and share their love on my blog, i always find solace in your words.
2. Odette of littlemsfirefly
3. Rachel of heart of rachel
4. Pia of pia's portal
my hugs and kisses.

4 comments:
you are so sweet, thank you for giving back the award. i'm so glad you found me through little miss firefly :)
Thank you very much for thinking of me.
You know I was the one who started this award. I actually signed my name on the award. It feels great that the award has found its way back to me several times.
rachel - wow, oo nga! it will always find its way back home :)
Aw - thank you so much!!
You are a sweetie-pie
You deserve the award!
Post a Comment