Wow, finally I found the courage to go on line and express my self. After a trial blog (from my friendster account, my guinea pig) and after reading other blogs, I have decided to create my official blog. Yehey.
I’m a very vocal person, I love to talk, I really talk a lot, I can express my self clearly when I’m talking but I have doubts writing my thoughts. I have done few short stories and poems way back in college but that remained unpublished, I’m not that too confident to let people (even my closest friends) to just at least get a glimpse or take a peek.
After reading blogs, I was inspired by people who have enormous passion for writing and communicating by way of their blogs. I learned a lot from those people, so my applause to you guys.
The very purpose of this blog is just to share and express what I feel. So please bear with me if by any chance you drop by and find this boring, I know I need more practice, I know I’ll be better in time.
Bye for now, need to find something interesting to write. Ciao.
Panibagong Adjustment
1 year ago

2 comments:
well done on joining the blogging world!!
keep em coming!!
thanks pia :)
Post a Comment