Way back few years ago, when I was a confused soul, Andrew Matthews book being happy helped me back to sanity(lol) and this particular phrase I recurrently reciting on my mind during my bewildered days sticks to me until now : I am healthy, I am good, I am prosperous.
I would like to thank the responsible person who introduced me to the man who moves his readers to find their purpose in life in a simple, uncomplicated manner, {kate, thank you for lending me the book}, and I believed that it’s my turn to repay if not kate, the other confused soul out there.
just want to share this excerpt from follow your heart which im currently reading right now, in a nutshell:
Courage is not the absence of fear - courage is acting in spite of fear. People who do nothing with their lives are just as scared as people who takes major risks. It's just that the first group get scared over tiny things. Why not get scared over something significant?

0 comments:
Post a Comment