Tad about me

11 August 2008

1. WHAT WAS I'M DOING 10 YRS AGO?

10 yrs ago, I just graduated from college and looking for a job.

2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?

 Pay my bills
 Copy movies to my Ipod
 Meet dang
 Have my nails done
 Start reading the book, “the new earth”

3. SNACKS I ENJOY
 Yogurt
 Nuts (any food with nuts)
 Fresh fruits
 Nachos
 Chips

4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED:

Plaridel, Quezon, where I grew up and Manila

5. THINGS I DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:

My dream is to put up a foundation for the less fortunate, travel around the world with loved ones, friends, put up my own business, most probably a boutique ( I want to design shoes and bags and clothes) to have a house made of glass with beautiful garden and Olympic size swimming pool. Buy a house somewhere in Europe maybe in Paris. (Pag-iisipan ko pa ung iba, hmm kasya pa kaya ung pera?)

6. PEOPLE I WANT TO KNOW MORE ARE:

Mr. & Mrs. Firefly and their wonderful love story and the people I’m about to meet.

got this from miss firefly

1 comments:

ms firefly said...

congratulations on the new blog!
i'm sure she's going to become your best friend very soon!

11 August 2008

Tad about me

1. WHAT WAS I'M DOING 10 YRS AGO?

10 yrs ago, I just graduated from college and looking for a job.

2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?

 Pay my bills
 Copy movies to my Ipod
 Meet dang
 Have my nails done
 Start reading the book, “the new earth”

3. SNACKS I ENJOY
 Yogurt
 Nuts (any food with nuts)
 Fresh fruits
 Nachos
 Chips

4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED:

Plaridel, Quezon, where I grew up and Manila

5. THINGS I DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:

My dream is to put up a foundation for the less fortunate, travel around the world with loved ones, friends, put up my own business, most probably a boutique ( I want to design shoes and bags and clothes) to have a house made of glass with beautiful garden and Olympic size swimming pool. Buy a house somewhere in Europe maybe in Paris. (Pag-iisipan ko pa ung iba, hmm kasya pa kaya ung pera?)

6. PEOPLE I WANT TO KNOW MORE ARE:

Mr. & Mrs. Firefly and their wonderful love story and the people I’m about to meet.

got this from miss firefly

1 comment:

ms firefly said...

congratulations on the new blog!
i'm sure she's going to become your best friend very soon!