core shaker

27 August 2008

Does great love really shakes you to your core? Does it really changes you and after that you are never the same? Is great love means loving that person with all your core, without condition, loving without ifs and buts, taking risk without knowing what you gonna get? huh! like a box of chocolate?

I been battling with my self (still) if I had gone through that great love and if it means what I mentioned above, I think I been rubbed by that great love and yes it changes me, I am not the person I used to be and I think I will never be the same again. It keeps on haunting me, it’s not a happy ending for us, sad but true some great love never last but no amount of heartache can weaken my faith to find another great love, another core shaker to make my broken soul whole again and when that time comes I hope it would be my last, my forever.

I can only hope….

2 comments:

ms firefly said...

that's the spirit misyel!
in the beginning, it is only natural to protect ourselves when we love another person, to not give your all but reserve a little bit of space for yourself. then the more you know of him, the more you get confident in showing your love. when the right one comes along, you will know it. you can't explain it, but you will know in your heart it is him. and you will just find yourself loving with all of you, no ifs and buts, no expectations, because there's so much joy in the loving. :)

keep the faith!

iluvgreen said...

Thanks odette for giving me hope always

27 August 2008

core shaker

Does great love really shakes you to your core? Does it really changes you and after that you are never the same? Is great love means loving that person with all your core, without condition, loving without ifs and buts, taking risk without knowing what you gonna get? huh! like a box of chocolate?

I been battling with my self (still) if I had gone through that great love and if it means what I mentioned above, I think I been rubbed by that great love and yes it changes me, I am not the person I used to be and I think I will never be the same again. It keeps on haunting me, it’s not a happy ending for us, sad but true some great love never last but no amount of heartache can weaken my faith to find another great love, another core shaker to make my broken soul whole again and when that time comes I hope it would be my last, my forever.

I can only hope….

2 comments:

ms firefly said...

that's the spirit misyel!
in the beginning, it is only natural to protect ourselves when we love another person, to not give your all but reserve a little bit of space for yourself. then the more you know of him, the more you get confident in showing your love. when the right one comes along, you will know it. you can't explain it, but you will know in your heart it is him. and you will just find yourself loving with all of you, no ifs and buts, no expectations, because there's so much joy in the loving. :)

keep the faith!

iluvgreen said...

Thanks odette for giving me hope always