Whenever bad things happen, when i committed mistakes, I always (and most of us i believed)say "charge to experience" but never heard someone say it whenever good things comes there way, i wonder why?
experience is indeed the best teacher, I owe everything to it and the people who become an accomplice. If one day it will charge me for exceeding my limit plus interest and late charges, i may never be able to pay and will always be in debt.
i opt not to be a repeater..
experience is indeed the best teacher, I owe everything to it and the people who become an accomplice. If one day it will charge me for exceeding my limit plus interest and late charges, i may never be able to pay and will always be in debt.
i opt not to be a repeater..
*************************
In a nutshell
every person who walks in to your life is a teacher. even if they drive you nuts, they teach you because they show your where your limits are. just because people are your teachers doesn't mean you have to like them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment