i'm exhausted, sigh...

14 August 2008

today, I really am exhausted. I have a lot of things to say but i can't. It's not that I couldn't describe what i feel, it is because im afraid i might divulge too much of my self and what i really feel inside. I realized that i'm still a private person and still want to keep something for my self, i really am not ready to go very public. There are things that are better left unsaid, feelings that are better left unexpressed. Sometimes it's better to just sigh, sigh says it all no need to say more.

SIGH....

0 comments:

14 August 2008

i'm exhausted, sigh...

today, I really am exhausted. I have a lot of things to say but i can't. It's not that I couldn't describe what i feel, it is because im afraid i might divulge too much of my self and what i really feel inside. I realized that i'm still a private person and still want to keep something for my self, i really am not ready to go very public. There are things that are better left unsaid, feelings that are better left unexpressed. Sometimes it's better to just sigh, sigh says it all no need to say more.

SIGH....

No comments: