post from seldom insomiac

30 August 2008

last night is one of my sleepless nights, I don't know why. After trying so hard to get my self some sleep, i ended up in my PC instead and write this this thought:

D, my gal pal who has a wonderful marriage couldn't help but wonder,
"why do you have to be with someone if they are not meant to stay? Why do we have to be in a relationship when it is not meant to last?"


I replied, "you wouldn't be with your wonderful husband and beautiful kids if not because of them."
To my Mr. Big,

the pain you caused me turns me into a red berry. Thanks for the lesson. I never been this better :)

0 comments:

30 August 2008

post from seldom insomiac

last night is one of my sleepless nights, I don't know why. After trying so hard to get my self some sleep, i ended up in my PC instead and write this this thought:

D, my gal pal who has a wonderful marriage couldn't help but wonder,
"why do you have to be with someone if they are not meant to stay? Why do we have to be in a relationship when it is not meant to last?"


I replied, "you wouldn't be with your wonderful husband and beautiful kids if not because of them."
To my Mr. Big,

the pain you caused me turns me into a red berry. Thanks for the lesson. I never been this better :)

No comments: