My future made of honor

22 August 2008

Last night I have seen Made of Honor with my nano. In the movie the bride’s made of honor is her male best friend (but they end up together, just see the movie, funny and cute) and that made me think when I get married maybe I could have a male made of honor too, its not that I don’t have a girl best friends, please don’t get me wrong I have lots of girlfriends, but the idea of having a male made of honor is worth giving a try, I know that it will cause many eye browses raise but I couldn’t careless, its my wedding anyway, I want to be non- traditional (just a bit). Well, and who could be my male made of honor? I couldn’t think of anyone but Oh boy, Oh boy is my very uber close friend, he knows everything about me, every details of me, he is my partner in crime, my crying shoulder, my shrink and my safety net. He could be the perfect made of honor for me, and oh if I’m going to marry Oh boy’s friend he could be a made of honor and a best man too, how’s that? Quiet a big role boy (multi-tasking, tumbling ever) but I know you can make it. Just be ready, I can feel it, its coming very soon (hahha, kumusta nman yon, exagg). And I know that you’ll be the happiest person (next to me and my groom of course) when my Big Day comes. Oh boy who is always concern about my love life, I terribly miss you, I wish you were here.

0 comments:

22 August 2008

My future made of honor

Last night I have seen Made of Honor with my nano. In the movie the bride’s made of honor is her male best friend (but they end up together, just see the movie, funny and cute) and that made me think when I get married maybe I could have a male made of honor too, its not that I don’t have a girl best friends, please don’t get me wrong I have lots of girlfriends, but the idea of having a male made of honor is worth giving a try, I know that it will cause many eye browses raise but I couldn’t careless, its my wedding anyway, I want to be non- traditional (just a bit). Well, and who could be my male made of honor? I couldn’t think of anyone but Oh boy, Oh boy is my very uber close friend, he knows everything about me, every details of me, he is my partner in crime, my crying shoulder, my shrink and my safety net. He could be the perfect made of honor for me, and oh if I’m going to marry Oh boy’s friend he could be a made of honor and a best man too, how’s that? Quiet a big role boy (multi-tasking, tumbling ever) but I know you can make it. Just be ready, I can feel it, its coming very soon (hahha, kumusta nman yon, exagg). And I know that you’ll be the happiest person (next to me and my groom of course) when my Big Day comes. Oh boy who is always concern about my love life, I terribly miss you, I wish you were here.

No comments: