Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 ( i love america ferrera and alexis bledel) made me miss my friends, we were separated by distance because of priorities and responsibilities but nevertheless we find time to keep in touch, miss you terribly guys.
speaking of missing, i found this picture of my grandparents (my dad's parents) this is the oldest picture i have. I miss my lola, sad i wasnt able to meet my lolo, he died 6yrs before i was born.

No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. ~Robert Southey

4 comments:
Thanks for sharing this precious memory of your grandparents.
you're welcome rach, i'll restore the photo that's the only picture left..nawala n yong iba eh
I've never seen the film nor read the book yet. It sounds like a good film, something to lighten my mood. I miss my friends, too. =)
witsandnuts - part 1 is better, i think you should watch both.
Post a Comment