Camera Criters meme

19 October 2008


Camera Critters

Here is my first entry to this camera criters meme

enjoying fish spa
a poor orphan dog that we adopted, he found a new home

9 comments:

magiceye said...

good on you for having adopted that cute little fellow!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Welcome to Camera Critters!

I've always been intrigued by that fish spa. Was that taken at MOA?

The dog is very lucky to find a good home.

iluvgreen said...

hi magic eye, thanks for dropping by.. blackie is well adjusted to his new home.

hi rachel - it was taken at manila ocean park , it's at the back of quirino grandstand

Jane Hards Photography said...

He's adorable. so good to see he's a new home.

i beati said...

good for you sandy

Anonymous said...

oh i have heard of those fish spas. does it tickle?

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to experience the fish spa this December. I miss having pets/ dog. They generally do not encourage having pets here in UAE. Especially dogs. More of religious reasons by Arabs.

iluvgreen said...

hi W&N, try mo ung fish spa.. pero don't expect too much sa water world, the last time we went there ang konti pa lang ng mga fish eh, im not sure if may nadagdag na

Heart of Rachel said...

I'd like to give that a try.

BTW, I tagged you.

19 October 2008

Camera Criters meme


Camera Critters

Here is my first entry to this camera criters meme

enjoying fish spa
a poor orphan dog that we adopted, he found a new home

9 comments:

magiceye said...

good on you for having adopted that cute little fellow!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Welcome to Camera Critters!

I've always been intrigued by that fish spa. Was that taken at MOA?

The dog is very lucky to find a good home.

iluvgreen said...

hi magic eye, thanks for dropping by.. blackie is well adjusted to his new home.

hi rachel - it was taken at manila ocean park , it's at the back of quirino grandstand

Jane Hards Photography said...

He's adorable. so good to see he's a new home.

i beati said...

good for you sandy

Anonymous said...

oh i have heard of those fish spas. does it tickle?

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to experience the fish spa this December. I miss having pets/ dog. They generally do not encourage having pets here in UAE. Especially dogs. More of religious reasons by Arabs.

iluvgreen said...

hi W&N, try mo ung fish spa.. pero don't expect too much sa water world, the last time we went there ang konti pa lang ng mga fish eh, im not sure if may nadagdag na

Heart of Rachel said...

I'd like to give that a try.

BTW, I tagged you.