Liliw shoescapades

26 August 2008

I gone shoe gaga last Sunday on my 4th visit to liliw (shoe haven) laguna. Every time I go there, it’s always like the first time, my passion for shoe never flicker as I become mature over time (lol) and I felt that its more intense now, perhaps because this past few weeks my life is more stressful and whenever I am stress, I always turn to shopping, it is my stress reliever.

Fyi,(for those who do not know yet)Liliw is like the shoe capital of the south that rivals that of Marikina, (I haven’t been to Marikina yet so I won’t be able make comparisons).

There’s one street there, I don’t know the name but I will call it “Footwear St.” where you can find different shoes/sandals for as low as P200 depending on designs and size and Tsinelas for 3 for P100 (you can still ask for tawad) and it is not too bad considering the workmanship and quality of the products they produce. Aside from being mura, I love liliw because the designs varies from one store to another, every stores has its unique designs that you cant find in others and that I don’t have to worry going out bumping into a girl wearing exactly the same shoes (do you know that feeling? it’s really awkward)

I bought 3 pairs for only P700, actually I want to buy all of it, I hate to go, I wish I leave there so I can have my own shop, design my own shoes (hehehe). Here are the pix:


aqua blue is my favorite


ysa in the midst of shoesessss


my college buddies, D and H


nice pick hens


D in action

6 comments:

ms firefly said...

wow!!!
what a good bargain! over here, shoes are very expensive i have to stop converting the amounts to peso or i freak out.

iluvgreen said...

hi odette i hope i can send you one :(

princess_dyanie said...

OMG! was that Henrie Santillan? college buds kayo? officemates kami! small world! :P

iluvgreen said...

yes dyanie, henrie is one of my good friends since college, small world indeed.

Anonymous said...

Been to Liliw last December. I bought several pairs and brought here in Abu Dhabi. So many nice choices and reasonably priced. =)

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - yes, i love liliw shoes... i go gaga everytime i go there, nakakalito pumili , hehe

26 August 2008

Liliw shoescapades

I gone shoe gaga last Sunday on my 4th visit to liliw (shoe haven) laguna. Every time I go there, it’s always like the first time, my passion for shoe never flicker as I become mature over time (lol) and I felt that its more intense now, perhaps because this past few weeks my life is more stressful and whenever I am stress, I always turn to shopping, it is my stress reliever.

Fyi,(for those who do not know yet)Liliw is like the shoe capital of the south that rivals that of Marikina, (I haven’t been to Marikina yet so I won’t be able make comparisons).

There’s one street there, I don’t know the name but I will call it “Footwear St.” where you can find different shoes/sandals for as low as P200 depending on designs and size and Tsinelas for 3 for P100 (you can still ask for tawad) and it is not too bad considering the workmanship and quality of the products they produce. Aside from being mura, I love liliw because the designs varies from one store to another, every stores has its unique designs that you cant find in others and that I don’t have to worry going out bumping into a girl wearing exactly the same shoes (do you know that feeling? it’s really awkward)

I bought 3 pairs for only P700, actually I want to buy all of it, I hate to go, I wish I leave there so I can have my own shop, design my own shoes (hehehe). Here are the pix:


aqua blue is my favorite


ysa in the midst of shoesessss


my college buddies, D and H


nice pick hens


D in action

6 comments:

ms firefly said...

wow!!!
what a good bargain! over here, shoes are very expensive i have to stop converting the amounts to peso or i freak out.

iluvgreen said...

hi odette i hope i can send you one :(

princess_dyanie said...

OMG! was that Henrie Santillan? college buds kayo? officemates kami! small world! :P

iluvgreen said...

yes dyanie, henrie is one of my good friends since college, small world indeed.

Anonymous said...

Been to Liliw last December. I bought several pairs and brought here in Abu Dhabi. So many nice choices and reasonably priced. =)

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - yes, i love liliw shoes... i go gaga everytime i go there, nakakalito pumili , hehe