random thoughts on Tuesday

07 October 2008

1. I am guilty (1)! i been eating unhealthy food since last week, i'm craving for junkies, i am hungry most of the time, that's what i am like whenever my period is on its way (i believed most of us girls, am i right?) and too lazy to do my regular exercise or to do any other thing, i am guilty. Yesterday i ate 2 slices of (medium size) brownies and i got an inflamed tonsils(karma?).

2. I am guilty (2). Today we had "eat all you can lunch" at something fishy, gluttony!

3. I am anxious/excited about going back to school, anxious because there are only 15 slots for the Saturday classes, we(my new friends/future classmates) wish we can be counted for weekend classes. Excited first, because it is far different from college, t is an MA second it's UP and i'm so glad that i made it. Like my other classmates, i am aiming too to have a solair medal of excellence or to be a scholar, wow, am i aiming too high? But i want to give it a shot. What i need is to take 9 units per sem and maintain an average of 1.17. hahaha, am i out of my mind? will i make it? lets see..libre ang mangarap.

4. Procrastination strikes again! I need to accomplish a lot of things but i am too lazy to do anything, except blogging. LOL

5. I am stressed out, my boss left all the work with me. To mention a few, i talked to the lessor, repairman, suppliers, short listing of applicants, etc. Setting up of our sales office is giving me an awful headache.

6. I am in need of a whole body massage.

7. I am wallowing in self pity. Should I? This someone special is giving me a mix signal, he seems sincere and the next day is another thing, why? every time we talk he
keeps on saying he loves me but days (worst) 5days pass by without calls/text message just to say hi, how are you? blah blah? And whenever i ask him why, he said "please understand, i have work problems but i assure you I love and I miss you so much". He is been like that for two months, I'm confused, maybe he is not just that into me? am i just wasting my time? or should i give it another shot? I been in several relationships, the longest is 6yrs and i dont want to think it all failed because i remain friends with others(all married). I'm sad about the fact that i haven't meet the right one yet but i still believe there is. waaaa, here i am again divulging too much.

anyhow, looking at the bright side, this song inspires me, i hope i can see clearly tomorrow.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good that you are friends with your married exes, i am not. I am really praying for that, you know, for us to be friends too, 6 years din naging kami, and we must try again, right, even if it's just friendship?

iluvgreen said...

yeah i think so too, at least you found your better half.

Unknown said...

i agree with ideas 1, 2, 3, and 6. as to being friends with the exes, if they don't want to, let it be. it's not your loss. actually, i think being friends with the guy, and actually communicating with him, keeps the emotion alive. it may not be as great as your feeling when you were together, but there still is that small hint, a tiny bit, a microscopic parcel. looking for love? magmasid ka na lang muna te. marami-rami pa namang guys sa diliman. beware lang with lola bebe (fids) ;-)

iluvgreen said...

lei - hahahaha, may scarcity ng mga boys s class natin.. heheh

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your random thoughts. It helps to scribble things out. =)

Heart of Rachel said...

It's a wonderful song that lifts that spirit.

Regarding #7, I hope that things will work out for the best. Take care.

princess_dyanie said...

wow eat all u can! sarap! :P

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - im glad you enjoyed it, thanks

rachel - i hope so, thanks

dyanie - yes, yummyyy

thanks for the visit..

07 October 2008

random thoughts on Tuesday

1. I am guilty (1)! i been eating unhealthy food since last week, i'm craving for junkies, i am hungry most of the time, that's what i am like whenever my period is on its way (i believed most of us girls, am i right?) and too lazy to do my regular exercise or to do any other thing, i am guilty. Yesterday i ate 2 slices of (medium size) brownies and i got an inflamed tonsils(karma?).

2. I am guilty (2). Today we had "eat all you can lunch" at something fishy, gluttony!

3. I am anxious/excited about going back to school, anxious because there are only 15 slots for the Saturday classes, we(my new friends/future classmates) wish we can be counted for weekend classes. Excited first, because it is far different from college, t is an MA second it's UP and i'm so glad that i made it. Like my other classmates, i am aiming too to have a solair medal of excellence or to be a scholar, wow, am i aiming too high? But i want to give it a shot. What i need is to take 9 units per sem and maintain an average of 1.17. hahaha, am i out of my mind? will i make it? lets see..libre ang mangarap.

4. Procrastination strikes again! I need to accomplish a lot of things but i am too lazy to do anything, except blogging. LOL

5. I am stressed out, my boss left all the work with me. To mention a few, i talked to the lessor, repairman, suppliers, short listing of applicants, etc. Setting up of our sales office is giving me an awful headache.

6. I am in need of a whole body massage.

7. I am wallowing in self pity. Should I? This someone special is giving me a mix signal, he seems sincere and the next day is another thing, why? every time we talk he
keeps on saying he loves me but days (worst) 5days pass by without calls/text message just to say hi, how are you? blah blah? And whenever i ask him why, he said "please understand, i have work problems but i assure you I love and I miss you so much". He is been like that for two months, I'm confused, maybe he is not just that into me? am i just wasting my time? or should i give it another shot? I been in several relationships, the longest is 6yrs and i dont want to think it all failed because i remain friends with others(all married). I'm sad about the fact that i haven't meet the right one yet but i still believe there is. waaaa, here i am again divulging too much.

anyhow, looking at the bright side, this song inspires me, i hope i can see clearly tomorrow.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good that you are friends with your married exes, i am not. I am really praying for that, you know, for us to be friends too, 6 years din naging kami, and we must try again, right, even if it's just friendship?

iluvgreen said...

yeah i think so too, at least you found your better half.

Unknown said...

i agree with ideas 1, 2, 3, and 6. as to being friends with the exes, if they don't want to, let it be. it's not your loss. actually, i think being friends with the guy, and actually communicating with him, keeps the emotion alive. it may not be as great as your feeling when you were together, but there still is that small hint, a tiny bit, a microscopic parcel. looking for love? magmasid ka na lang muna te. marami-rami pa namang guys sa diliman. beware lang with lola bebe (fids) ;-)

iluvgreen said...

lei - hahahaha, may scarcity ng mga boys s class natin.. heheh

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your random thoughts. It helps to scribble things out. =)

Heart of Rachel said...

It's a wonderful song that lifts that spirit.

Regarding #7, I hope that things will work out for the best. Take care.

princess_dyanie said...

wow eat all u can! sarap! :P

iluvgreen said...

witsandnuts - im glad you enjoyed it, thanks

rachel - i hope so, thanks

dyanie - yes, yummyyy

thanks for the visit..